2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Man I can tell 20 years of beta recruiting has worn on some of you.

Any RB would
Love to play for Mario, and the kid has south Florida roots, and Miami can also pay now.

Bring on Bama and Saban.

If you want to get to where the big boys are you aren't going to reach them by taking leftovers. Got to beat them head to head.

Advertisement
This ain’t about Mario this is about what is at least a top 3 back in the country. Baxter a mega stud and IMHO better than Owens and Young. Of course Saban is gonna go after a kid like that…

LOL people here really are comical. Think that the greatest coach in the history of the sport sits around and thinks of ways to hurt a program he beat by 700 points like 6 months ago. Yes, Saban respects the **** out of Mario. He hired him for a reason and he's praised him many, many times since. He knows how well Mario recruits. And if he forgot for a nanosecond, Mario reminded him with Skinner. But what are we doing? We think that Nick Saban sits in his office and looks at kids who Miami is recruiting and that's who he decides to offer and turn the heat up on? That's really what some of you think?

Baxter is one of the top backs in the country. Nick Saban routinely recruits and lands many of the top prospects in the country. That's why he's going after him. Not because the kid his Miami in his Top 5. He ain't even committed here. Get a grip.

This feels like that loaded RB class where we thought we would end up with at least two and all we ended up with was Walton.

I believe that’s the year their were 4 RB Miami was in good spot with and we **** the bed.

Too much Rb talent in state to not get 1

LOL people here really are comical. Think that the greatest coach in the history of the sport sits around and thinks of ways to hurt a program he beat by 700 points like 6 months ago. Yes, Saban respects the **** out of Mario. He hired him for a reason and he's praised him many, many times since. He knows how well Mario recruits. And if he forgot for a nanosecond, Mario reminded him with Skinner. But what are we doing? We think that Nick Saban sits in his office and looks at kids who Miami is recruiting and that's who he decides to offer and turn the heat up on? That's really what some of you think?

Baxter is one of the top backs in the country. Nick Saban routinely recruits and lands many of the top prospects in the country. That's why he's going after him. Not because the kid his Miami in his Top 5. He ain't even committed here. Get a grip.
Fans are irrational people, we have delusions of grandeur.

Advertisement

Any RB would
Love to play for Mario, and the kid has south Florida roots, and Miami can also pay now.

Bring on Bama and Saban.

If you want to get to where the big boys are you aren't going to reach them by taking leftovers. Got to beat them head to head.

Nothing else needs saying.

This feels like that loaded RB class where we thought we would end up with at least two and all we ended up with was Walton.

I believe that’s the year their were 4 RB Miami was in good spot with and we **** the bed.

We had all 4 committed at one point, I believe. Cronkrite, Scarlett, etc. None ended up being very good, but we knew it was fools gold either way.

Any RB would

Bring on Bama and Saban.

Or he is just recruiting a top back that fits their system lol

Everything the SEC does isn’t going to always be about Mario.

UM has to win games before any of them give a ****. Win 11 games and land a top 5 class then they will care.
Correct. They’re going after the best players and not because Miami is on them or favored for them.

But I’ve heard there is legit concern about Mario right now. This isn’t just a new coach. It’s everything that’s also here and coming.
They aren’t paying attention to the entire coaching staff.
Everyone keeps taking about the portal and nil and it’s like free agency. People are comparing cfb to the nfl.
Well, we just hired a man that lived that nfl life for a very long time at the decision making level. His contacts in the league are likely more extensive than Jimbo’s bff.

They can talk all the sht they want about the past 18 years. But one thing you can’t talk about is the athletic director and everyone under him right now.

2 Nole coworkers have told me “whatever bro, another Miami guy just like Manny. You guys are infatuated with anyone that ever played a down for you coming back to coach. We’ve seen it before. New building? Big deal just like you thought you were gonna get rolling with Richt and the ipf”

The average fan is just paying attention to headlines and not what’s happening from the top down. But you know who is paying
attention? The coaching staffs at other teams.

Advertisement
The average fan is just paying attention to headlines and not what’s happening from the top down. But you know who is paying
attention? The coaching staffs at other teams.

This. 100% what you just said. I could give a fvvvvck what idiot Gaytor and SemenHole fans think. The true mark is what the opposing coaches think. The other coaches aren't sitting on Rivals all day reading articles about how Amarius Mims has chosen F$U or Jaden Rashada is a Gaytor lock...

Advertisement

Stop the madness, Beast. You are better than this. There is no way in **** Mario, Gattis and Smith are going to be empty handed with RBs. We'll land a good one.

Advertisement
Back