2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
It seems like all of the recruiting sites are pushing the recruiting prowess of Napier and all of this so-called momentum in recruiting for UF. I don’t know how this stuff works, but I wonder if Napier is asking for/paying for help behind the scenes to push his program. The college football media infatuation with a guy who has done nothing at the P5 level is strange.

lol come on now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Damnit mane, Bama needs to just take Richard Young and leave Baxter alone
My guess is they’re getting their ducks in a row in case Young ends up committing elsewhere.

But what I hope we’re doing is making sure we have a backup plan as well.

It explains our recent re-interest in Fletcher, but I would love if we started to make a push for prospects like Samuel Singleton or Kaleb Jackson.

While y’all folding so easy. Wow
Expect a lot more comments like this for the frontrunners from all the players we are after. This when recruiting heats up.

Advertisement
8CC135E6-1360-491A-8DD5-221DBE44F199.gif

…in all seriousness, surprised Bama and UGA weren’t bigger players for him to begin with. Nothing has changed though, we need to win this.

PS - got a kick out of the “still love Arkansas and will be cheering them on” comment, lol.

View attachment 187300

…in all seriousness, surprised Bama and UGA weren’t bigger players for him to begin with. Nothing has changed though, we need to win this.

PS - got a kick out of the “still love Arkansas and will be cheering them on” comment, lol.
He’s the best running back in the country. Of course both of those teams are gonna recruit him. He ain’t the only player from Florida or sofla their gonna come after.

Advertisement
Back