2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I also stopped watching after that run

Donovan Mitchell Sport GIF by NBA
I got three runs in and stopped. Man amongst boys.

Assuming that's a good level of high school football that's just absurd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No USC or OSU? interesting
Very!!!! No USC or OSU, makes me think this is really a UM vs UF battle, and I just can’t see us losing to UF. Gators only advantage is that Baxter goes there and start day 1. Their RB room is subpar. Two five stars who’s getting pushed down the depth chart by short stocky slow runners. NayQuan is their best back. But they all are on their way out.

Advertisement
OH ST just took Fletcher & USC already has Quinten Joyner committed & lead for Johnny Thompson.

Baxter is smart enough & good enough to not accept being relegated to just being a 2nd back in a class.

He’s a top 5 RB in the Nation, he knows he has the leverage to be somebody’s #1.

Well hopefully Webb pulls trigger for UF here soon.

OH ST just took Fletcher & USC already has Quinten Joyner committed & lead for Johnny Thompson.

Baxter is smart enough & good enough to not accept being relegated to just being a 2nd back in a class.

He’s a top 5 RB in the Nation, he knows he has the leverage to be somebody’s #1.
Very true. But those are the two schools everyone knows he had been talking very highly of. Especially USC.

Advertisement
Back