OH ST - Mark Fletcher

Bama - Richard Young

UGA - Justice Haynes

LSU - Trey Holly

Oklahoma - Tre Wisner

Tenn - Samuel Singleton

Miami - Cedric Baxter

FSU - Dayan Smothers

Oklahoma, USC, OH ST, LSU & Notre Lame are all looking for 2nd RB’s in their class, they all already have their primary guys.
A&M missing from that list.

Advertisement
Texas - Rueben Owens

UF - Treyaun Webb

OH ST - Mark Fletcher

Bama - Richard Young

UGA - Justice Haynes

LSU - Trey Holly

Oklahoma - Tre Wisner

Tenn - Samuel Singleton

Miami - Cedric Baxter

FSU - Daylan Smothers

Oklahoma, USC, OH ST, LSU & Notre Lame are all looking for 2nd RB’s in their class, they all already have their primary guys.
Makes perfect sense to me. Seriously. This could and likely will happen!

Advertisement
They had been battling with Oklahoma for Webb, but Okla is getting Tre Wisner from DeSoto & were high on Dylan Edwards from Kansas.

But even if Webb doesn’t go to UF, they’re not beating us for Baxter.

Kevin Smith ain’t losing out on too many RB’s that he wants, he’s a DOG on the trail.

Jabbar Juluke is a good recruiter too, but he’s entrenched in Louisiana crootin’, he don’t know the FL landscape on the trail like that yet. They’d probably have a better shot at Kaleb Jackson than Baxter IMO.

Just to double down on the Kevin Smith > Juluke…Smith beat Juluke for a Louisiana kid last cycle. We have never done well in that state for kids, and he got him out of there over the in state school AND Juluke who is supposed to be certified there and he may be, but he aint anywhere near untouchable clearly.

I don’t think we are all the way out of the water yet, but I do feel good about Baxter right now.

Advertisement
Why the fck do they have a radio
They are not your every day Radio. They are called Bumpboxx and they will design them kind of however you want. They are extremely expensive. I have one that was given to me by A monster energy rep. Its green and has the Monster logos on it. they run from $200 to like $600. They have little small lawn mower batteries in them. They are a no joke pool stereo or a beach radio. They are pretty sick is what im getting at.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why the fck do they have a radio

1650842474522.png

Cam is the next Duke comparison definitely happened.

First after his FR year in 2018 & into the 2019 Spring, then again at the start of his JR year in 2020.

I agree with you, and I warned as a prospect Cam's low ypc in High School was a red flag - but as always "he had a bad OL" was the default excuse.

Did mfers not watch Duke his freshman year?

I don’t compare nobody to Duke cause ain’t too many backs ANYWHERE that came onto the scene the way Duke did.

Advertisement
Rivals just put up an article, and they have Texas A&M as most likely and UM as least likely. It seems that Rivals is really downplaying Miami’s chances with 2023 recruit. Last week they had an article that said Mario has been underwhelming in 2023 recruiting. Either they know something that others don’t or there is an agenda there.

Advertisement
Back