2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Very comparable to Citizen we just signed. It’s no wonder why so many talk so highly of the kid we just signed. Baxter is more comparable to a Willis type.

Very comparable to Citizen we just signed. It’s no wonder why so many talk so highly of the kid we just signed. Baxter is more comparable to a Willis type.
That’s why I keep saying that they’re not going to take Franklin over Baxter. They‘re gonna go find smaller, quicker back if they go for a 2nd at all.

That’s why I keep saying that they’re not going to take Franklin over Baxter. They‘re gonna go find smaller, quicker back if they go for a 2nd at all.

If they get Baxter or one of their other top targets, I honestly don't know why they would burn a token on a second RB. RB room would be more than stout enough.

Advertisement
I wonder if CJ Baxter thinks there should be a “Hardest Hitter” thread instead of getting into this nonsense in every single thread?

If they get Baxter or one of their other top targets, I honestly don't know why they would burn a token on a second RB. RB room would be more than stout enough.
I’m basing this on best case scenarios since that’s been the roll for us as of late. Chaney stays healthy and becomes hog Molly. He cashes in for a league check. That opens a 2nd RB spot.

Advertisement
IMO it's all becoming pretty clear. We are going all-in on Baxter.
Not saying it's true but the whole Fletcher to OSU all of a sudden feels like a slow play from our side because we want Baxter and Baxter only.

IMO it's all becoming pretty clear. We are going all-in on Baxter.
Not saying it's true but the whole Fletcher to OSU all of a sudden feels like a slow play from our side because we want Baxter and Baxter only.
Felt this from the first smoke on OSU-Fletcher. We need Fletcher too but felt to me like the eye is on the prize—Baxter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Uhhh... well that sucks. Yeah its early. And On3 has a specific base to play to. Its just.. they're claiming HE told them he's down to those 7 schools. Not sure what to make of this.

Advertisement
Back