2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Willie Williams Hit on Leggett on Greentree broke LL's facemask in two...and broke either his nose, and/or Jaw....Lol....LL was never the same again. @Brooklyndee was there to see it...unfortunately I missed it. But my phone rang off the Hook from friends who were there.
We can singlehandedly thank Willie for spider man never attacking the ball ever again... Lance in my eyes was gonna be very good up until that hit.

Advertisement
Napier is not the guy you replace Dan Mullen with. I expect that program to deteriorate more than mildly similar to what has happened at FSU in the next 3 years.
The thing with Napier is he's a real odd character. Not sure he's the type of PERSONALITY that can thrive in a inbreeders cess pool like gainesville. He's got a **** of a football mind. Problem is in a head role with kids who aren't necessarily a match that can easily be overshadowed. I'd love to see them crash and burn. But we'll see.

D....I missed it....but then again I saw what Nate did on a daily basis, so I really can't complain...Lol.....
The difference was Nate just played at one level. He was always a black out the noise and kill sort. Willie normally saved it for other teams but that hit was early on. He was still just going out and playing 11 on 11 ball. Practice or not. He just wanted to make plays. **** shame how onion tried to rewire that kids entire approach to life and the game. Prick.

The thing with Napier is he's a real odd character. Not sure he's the type of PERSONALITY that can thrive in a inbreeders cess pool like gainesville. He's got a **** of a football mind. Problem is in a head role with kids who aren't necessarily a match that can easily be overshadowed. I'd love to see them crash and burn. But we'll see.
So they hired Mullen, again?

Advertisement
The difference was Nate just played at one level. He was always a black out the noise and kill sort. Willie normally saved it for other teams but that hit was early on. He was still just going out and playing 11 on 11 ball. Practice or not. He just wanted to make plays. **** shame how onion tried to rewire that kids entire approach to life and the game. Prick.
@Brooklyndee I'll take it to my grave, that if WW came in the late 90s...Butch, Sarge, Pagano and Schiano would've been able to steer Willie on a different course. Of course we have people on here who think I'm crazy...but I stand my ground. If ANY staff in America were able to control Nate and Al...WW would've been a Cakewalk in my opinion. You know better than anyone on this site, that Schiano would have utilized his skills in the correct manner. Even though Onion was LBer coach....he was at the bottom of the barrel in ref to decisions made. It still ****es me off to this day.

So they hired Mullen, again?
Nah. Mullen is just a ****y prick who works well with QBs. This dude knows his football. It's just a matter of will the kids he recruits( if he stays inside of their normal climate )give him an opportunity to coach them up or are they smart enough to cut through the coach speak and take football out of it.

Nah. Mullen is just a ****y prick who works well with QBs. This dude knows his football. It's just a matter of will the kids he recruits( if he stays inside of their normal climate )give him an opportunity to coach them up or are they smart enough to cut through the coach speak and take football out of it.

He made a very good impression on Verron Haynes kid and Verron himself (we not getting him obviously but still….)

Advertisement
Like clockwork, @SWFLHurricane derails another thread.

5BD295AB-8DC0-4634-9964-0B46FC988784.gif

[Edited by Maude’s for the @SWFLHurricane haters]

Last edited by a moderator:
Worst “hard hit” I’ve ever seen. Buddy was airborne. He should have ran right through him. Instead he hit him super high and got stood up himself smh
1.) He didnt get stood up whatso ever. Not sure what you were looking at. But he came in and just leveled his dumb *** with his shoulders.

If it wasnt a hard hit the crowd reaction wouldnt be what it was.

Advertisement
1.) He didnt get stood up whatso ever. Not sure what you were looking at. But he came in and just leveled his dumb *** with his shoulders.

Vilma vs Nebraska TE....(and it WAS a Fumble) although not called. The one earlier against the RB, was a Text book Tackle....

Vilma vs Nebraska TE....(and it WAS a Fumble) although not called. The one earlier against the RB, was a Text book Tackle....
I never said it was the hardest hit i seen...I only posted it because any time Demarco Murray ever is mentioned for me the first thing i think of is true freshman Ray Ray Armstrong stamping him.

Now back to CJ BAXTER....

CJ BAXTER appears to be a better version of Jason Geathers...and fromt he same area as him as well.

Advertisement

Lmao at leveled
The guy was in the air and Ray Ray still hit him helmet to helmet not with his shoulders. If he led with shoulders he would have ran through him and maybe helicoptered him. Instead he just fell backwards and Ray Ray’s stumbling back before getting hyped like he ran through him lol. What’s the old saying, an object in motion.. Ray Ray’s motion was stopped by a ninjah in the air.

I never said it was the hardest hit i seen...I only posted it because any time Demarco Murray ever is mentioned for me the first thing i think of is true freshman Ray Ray Armstrong stamping him.

Now back to CJ BAXTER....

CJ BAXTER appears to be a better version of Jason Geathers...and fromt he same area as him as well.
Jason was from Delray Bch (SpanishRiver HS if I remember correctly)...and was 6'3 220.....I liken Baxter to Mcgahee...

Advertisement
Back