CBS SPORTS MADE THIS FOR MY LISTENERS!

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• sileovsgators11.PNG
    sileovsgators11.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Advertisement
U can also add Sedano to the guys who are fraud Cane fans!!....maybe Jorge can tell us some more LIAR stories on Iverson being drunk at a Miami bar....or his KING FU exploits.....can't even beileve that guy is still liked by canes fanes..guy is a tool!

That "****" of a human LAZ would tell people Al Golden was the guy and it was my fault he failed...OMG....our fan base doesnt get it..9-4 and 10-3 records are JOKE SEASONS to me!!.....the admissions department has destroyed the program!.....They SELL our past and tolerate our present and sell we will get back to what we ere without the type of kids we used to recruit..its a joke and U guys are buying it...The only thing that has gotten better since we joined the ACC has been the hoop team...we are average as a football program right now....I believe coach richt will pull us out of this mess!

We wanted perfection knowing full well sometimes we would not achieve it...so we learned to live with greatness...JIMMY JOHNSONS favorite line!

Advertisement
That "****" of a human LAZ would tell people Al Golden was the guy and it was my fault he failed...OMG....our fan base doesnt get it..9-4 and 10-3 records are JOKE SEASONS to me!!.....the admissions department has destroyed the program!.....They SELL our past and tolerate our present and sell we will get back to what we ere without the type of kids we used to recruit..its a joke and U guys are buying it...The only thing that has gotten better since we joined the ACC has been the hoop team...we are average as a football program right now....I believe coach richt will pull us out of this mess!
His offense/playcalling is horrendous. Richt doesn't adjust to the type of players he has. He keeps forcing a square peg into a round hole. He's got Junior in there as the QB coach and they've botched QB recruitment, development and management...but i like everything else you said, Great Gawd of the Newsprint.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 37820060_2272451472781821_4616981227772051456_n.jpg
    37820060_2272451472781821_4616981227772051456_n.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Back