CBS SPORTS MADE THIS FOR MY LISTENERS!

Advertisement
I think he is pulling a page out of the great BoneRcrushers book and replying to the wrong post.
Remember the last time when he started his original thread? He just continually replied without a quote and there was so much going on, it was total chaos trying to figure out who he was talking to.

Advertisement
Remember the last time when he started his original thread? He just continually replied without a quote and there was so much going on, it was total chaos trying to figure out who he was talking to.

Just like our team.

The more things change.....

Serious sleuthing RVA.
monk_tv_show_image_tony_shalhoub__4_.jpg

Dan, what are your thoughts of Laz robbing that bank?
I actually don't think Dan likes Laz. I remember Laz complaining on air to other hosts on WQAM after Dan did his infamous rant. I loved the rant... I think Dabo got Golden fired and this game was Dan's Dabo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes and now he has found a way to make it even more confusing. I love Dan

Yes and now he has found a way to make it even more confusing. I love Dan

It's yet more evidence that the Dan Sileo-DBC paternity is in fact legitimate.

We might have stumbled upon the Merovingian bloodline. Holy Grail type schit here guys. This is the DaVinci Code in real life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back