CBS SPORTS MADE THIS FOR MY LISTENERS!

Advertisement
Still no acknowledgement of the DBC paternity crisis.

It's become apparent with all the bloviations and total disregard that where there's smoke there's fire.

Advertisement
U can also add Sedano to the guys who are fraud Cane fans!!....maybe Jorge can tell us some more LIAR stories on Iverson being drunk at a Miami bar....or his KING FU exploits.....can't even beileve that guy is still liked by canes fanes..guy is a tool!
Guy's a punk of Lebastard size proportions.

02A53A4E-07E4-4E7C-8B09-00F6753644FC.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey Dan- I still remember a story you told on your Tampa radio show back in the early 2000s- you talked about howBear Bryant recruited you and paid a visit to your home. Your parents and Bryant sat in the living room and you sat off to the side- you said that the visit lasted about 2 hours and in all that time the bear didn’t say a single word to you- I think he purposely ignored you to send this message-“ dan you are a **** high school punk- I do not speak to high school punks-for that matter I don’t speak to college punks- unless they play for me- I’ve come to discuss your future with your parents- children should be seen and not heard” - if only that attitude still prevailed today!

Hey Dan- I still remember a story you told on your Tampa radio show back in the early 2000s- you talked about howBear Bryant recruited you and paid a visit to your home. Your parents and Bryant sat in the living room and you sat off to the side- you said that the visit lasted about 2 hours and in all that time the bear didn’t say a single word to you- I think he purposely ignored you to send this message-“ dan you are a **** high school punk- I do not speak to high school punks-for that matter I don’t speak to college punks- unless they play for me- I’ve come to discuss your future with your parents- children should be seen and not heard” - if only that attitude still prevailed today!
I agree

Advertisement
Cool story.........But then later told his assistants "Never to pay more than what a Kids worth".....

Advertisement
Back