CBS SPORTS MADE THIS FOR MY LISTENERS!

I person made this for me...check these out!

Attachments

• WIN_20171230_17_51_05_Pro (2).jpg
    WIN_20171230_17_51_05_Pro (2).jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 9
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think I can read through a whole dan sielo “look at me” thread again, I surprisingly made it to page 11 and started realizing my IQ started dropping reading some of these post. Dude I feel bad for the people around you if this is how you act, like a girl with daddy issues to be honest. Not trying to offend anyone just stating the obvious.

Thank you for posting these articles! Do you have any more news clippings or articles? Thanks!

I don’t think I can read through a whole dan sielo “look at me” thread again, I surprisingly made it to page 11 and started realizing my IQ started dropping reading some of these post. Dude I feel bad for the people around you if this is how you act, like a girl with daddy issues to be honest. Not trying to offend anyone just stating the obvious.
really...than UR not really a CANE fan...cause my entire 86-87 team was ALL ABOUT LOOK AT US.....maybe thats whats missing from todays canes..FEAR TO EXPRESS!!.....thanks for the TAKE!

Advertisement
This JACKASS DIDNT GET IT.....HOW DO U THINK SWAGGER HAPPENED?

Attachments

• Sileo trashing BOZ.PNG
    Sileo trashing BOZ.PNG
    90.6 KB · Views: 6
WHAT TOOLS...U think swagger something U have on a hat or shirt....bunch of tools....U TALK TRASH AND BACK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Sileo trashes OU.PNG
    Sileo trashes OU.PNG
    704.8 KB · Views: 4
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why weren't you out at the coin toss for the Oklahoma game?

Because Jerome told you to shut the fvck up! That's why.
Dude you aren’t 18 in college anymore you’re a grown man begging for attention and it’s embarrassing, we appreciate the entertainment, but **** you’re trying so hard to get out of Jerome’s shadow and you’re making it worse.

Advertisement
Back