CB prospects 2021

The HC at Alpharetta (Georgia) swears he’s got one of the best CBs in the country in Dylan Merrell. I don’t know their HC personally but a lot of people I do know have asked me if I’ve seen the kid because of how much he’s been talked up by him. 6’1 180 committed to Duke I think.

Was primarily a RB and recently started to transition to DB and hit a little growth spurt and went from 5’10 to 6’1 and is smooth in the hips. I’m not involved in ball anymore so I haven’t got to watch.

Advertisement
Is there no chance at Knowles or Cooper? FSU is 2-4 with Pitt, NC State, Clemson, UVA and Duke to go. They'll most likely be 4-7 or worse. And without a QB or any OL, they're not getting better any time soon.

Advertisement
Serious question, does anyone know if Rumph and our recruiting staff are even talking to any of the names in this thread other than Marshall and Brown? Or are we putting all our eggs in those two baskets and Rumph will end up pulling an Al Golden special on signing day?

Advertisement
Serious question, does anyone know if Rumph and our recruiting staff are even talking to any of the names in this thread other than Marshall and Brown? Or are we putting all our eggs in those two baskets and Rumph will end up pulling an Al Golden special on signing day?
This is the big question. We can post people here all day long, but who is the staff communicating with?

Advertisement
The HC at Alpharetta (Georgia) swears he’s got one of the best CBs in the country in Dylan Merrell. I don’t know their HC personally but a lot of people I do know have asked me if I’ve seen the kid because of how much he’s been talked up by him. 6’1 180 committed to Duke I think.

Was primarily a RB and recently started to transition to DB and hit a little growth spurt and went from 5’10 to 6’1 and is smooth in the hips. I’m not involved in ball anymore so I haven’t got to watch.

I like the Jaden Slocum kid from Alpharetta. They got 2 dbs one committed to Stanford and one to Duke. Grades are obviously a problem.

CIS tag these defensive coaches on the kids in this thread...Never forget what Paranos did for Courtel Jenkins

Advertisement

I would legit push for Brantley, no way should a kid with his raw skills be allowed to go to a dumpster fire like Mich St.

i hate to **** on everyone's shoes, but the names on this thread are not names that will make the defense good enough to beat the clemson's of the world. ****, they may not even be good enough to beat UNC

It really does blow my mind how we are based in South Florida but struggle with recruiting CBs every year. I get it's a bit of a down year in Dade but we still had several options. We should of went out and landed Halloman, Burns and Knowles and called it a class tbh... Now we have 1 CB Commit less then months away from the early Signing Period and we're out here trying to find hidden gems in texas because we botched the last two years... Just my opinion though

Advertisement
Back