CB prospects 2021

gogeta4

All-ACC
Lets get a thread going on guys ...just for fun of guys you like or wouldnt mind in this class.

https://247sports.com/player/kani-walker-46085415/

Kani Walker is a Louisville commit. I like his game,....film reminds me of......DJ IVEY's coming out. He appears to do alot of things we ask our cbs to do currently and has the prerequisite size they like.

Thoughts?.

Also add guys you like or have seen so far

Advertisement
Lets get a thread going on guys ...just for fun of guys you like or wouldnt mind in this class.

Kani Walker is a Louisville commit. I like his game,....film reminds me of......DJ IVEY's coming out. He appears to do alot of things we ask our cbs to do currently and has the prerequisite size they like.

Thoughts?.

If no Marshall...

Knowles
Gonzales
Derrick Edwards

If you need some length, I think Sistrunk from Eau Gaille is worth a shot.

Advertisement

Thoughts?.

I was hoping you might put in a good word to Knowles.

I know you must’ve.

If no Marshall...

Knowles
Gonzales
Derrick Edwards

If you need some length, I think Sistrunk from Eau Gaille is worth a shot.
Are we talking to Edwards or is it just business as unusual at CB for this staph?

Advertisement
Davion Sistrunk, Melbourne, Florida (Missouri Commit)

6'2, 170, three-sport star (basketball, track, football) from Eau Galle. 19 ppg and district player of the year. Qualified for regionals in the 110M hurdles.

Junior Video:

Jaelen Stokes- Auburndale, Florida (USF Commit)

6'1, 185, 10.84 100M and 22.20 200M as a sophomore. Very physical.

Early Senior video:

Advertisement

6'2, 170, three-sport star (basketball, track, football) from Eau Galle. 19 ppg and district player of the year. Qualified for regionals in the 110M hurdles.

Junior Video:

Early Senior video:

****. If we're only using those videos, it's extremely difficult to get much of a read on either of those players. Going only off that video, the first kid looks like an athlete just out there playing. The second kid doesn't have many CB highlights. And, the ones he does are mostly runs where he throws his blocker off. I'd hope our coaches get out there and evaluate these guys in depth. Though, given our depth, I'd probably just ask these guys to do a Ninja Warrior course and offer them if they make it through a couple obstacles.

****. If we're only using those videos, it's extremely difficult to get much of a read on either of those players. Going only off that video, the first kid looks like an athlete just out there playing. The second kid doesn't have many CB highlights. And, the ones he does are mostly runs where he throws his blocker off. I'd hope our coaches get out there and evaluate these guys in depth. Though, given our depth, I'd probably just ask these guys to do a Ninja Warrior course and offer them if they make it through a couple obstacles.

These are the types of kids who needed camps. I love that setting for corners because you can see movement, man-coverage and competitiveness.

I flagged these two because of traits. If we get Markevious Brown, we will have two commits (Brown and Burns) who know how to play corner and are solid. We need to hit on someone with a high physical ceiling.

Advertisement

Junior Video:

Early Senior video:

Both those guys have the requisite athleticism. 10.84 in the 100 is nothing to scoff at. And with respect to sistrunk Missouri is a good school. Not like we’re flipping FAU commits

Junior Video:

Early Senior video:

I like Sistrunk.

F--k video. Kid runs 110 hurdles, so that involves speed AND flexibility/smoothness of motion. He also plays basketball, which involves adjusting your body while running full speed, and high-pointing the ball. Mizzou commit (SEC). State of Florida.

Take.

Advertisement
Back