CB Kelee Ringo

Advertisement
So adding a brief comment from Rusty Mansell of UGA 247 board. He has yet to cb Ringo to UGA. This is what he said this morning:

Have maintained a while as well on the board, I think UGA is in a great spot here and he makes another trip to Athens on July 27th. His mother working for an airline makes a pick anywhere in the country a lot easier than most, because she can travel to see him as much as she can. I would definitely CB him to UGA at this time. Only thing holding me back is he going to take his officials and make his choice at the All-American bowl in Texas in January. Long way to go here for the elite DB.

He’s good but he’s not on another level than Chaney. I don’t see that
Brock have you ever SEEN kendall play? This ain't about him vs Chaney. They are both elite. But for you to be sitting here taking shots at kendall is CRAZY. That 4.76 comment. Not every kid is a prima donna and tells the world what's going on with him. But if you think for one second even from seeing just his film that he runs even close to that than you're completely clueless. Kendall was a very real possibility to here and all these constant dumb *** loser excuses of such and such will never come here are for morons & simpletons. It's not for any of yall or even the staff to decide if a kid will come here or not. As a staff all we should do is put our best foot forward for ANY kid who improves our team and let him decide from there. None of yall know **** about what's in a kids heart or how **** make his decision. So just stick to being fans pray for us to land the best possible to help our team.

So adding a brief comment from Rusty Mansell of UGA 247 board. He has yet to cb Ringo to UGA. This is what he said this morning:

Have maintained a while as well on the board, I think UGA is in a great spot here and he makes another trip to Athens on July 27th. His mother working for an airline makes a pick anywhere in the country a lot easier than most, because she can travel to see him as much as she can. I would definitely CB him to UGA at this time. Only thing holding me back is he going to take his officials and make his choice at the All-American bowl in Texas in January. Long way to go here for the elite DB.
More of this wiltfong moron. I just told yall what the boy said out his own mouth just last week... uga is in the rear. Hes all about texas & oregon right now.

**** it, close the board, everyone just stick to being fans and stop discussing recruiting and having opinions.

Advertisement
**** it, close the board, everyone just stick to being fans and stop discussing recruiting and having opinions.
Those people that have opinions. Are they educated opinions or simply throwing **** at a wall and hoping it sticks? Cause if the point in you(whoever's)making the comment is simply to say the dumbest **** with no base to it, and hoping to get attention than feel free. If it's a semi intelligent discussion with merit to it than most on here(you with this comment included)should simply shut up and read which would indirectly add value to the board and its threads. See no need to shut it down. Just realise what your opinions are worth when you speak on **** you know **** about. Simple.

Those people that have opinions. Are they educated opinions or simply throwing **** at a wall and hoping it sticks? Cause if the point in you(whoever's)making the comment is simply to say the dumbest **** with no base to it, and hoping to get attention than feel free. If it's a semi intelligent discussion with merit to it than most on here(you with this comment included)should simply shut up and read which would indirectly add value to the board and its threads. See no need to shut it down. Just realise what your opinions are worth when you speak on **** you know **** about. Simple.

i like the inside info you provide on diff aspects of the program. theres a lot we dont know being on the outside and so much more that goes on in recruiting than well ever know or find out unless youve been through the process (as you have)

Brock have you ever SEEN kendall play? This ain't about him vs Chaney. They are both elite. But for you to be sitting here taking shots at kendall is CRAZY. That 4.76 comment. Not every kid is a prima donna and tells the world what's going on with him. But if you think for one second even from seeing just his film that he runs even close to that than you're completely clueless. Kendall was a very real possibility to here and all these constant dumb *** loser excuses of such and such will never come here are for morons & simpletons. It's not for any of yall or even the staff to decide if a kid will come here or not. As a staff all we should do is put our best foot forward for ANY kid who improves our team and let him decide from there. None of yall know **** about what's in a kids heart or how **** make his decision. So just stick to being fans pray for us to land the best possible to help our team.
I didnt Say he wasn’t good, just that he’s not on another level than Chaney which was implied in the post I quoted. He’s not coming here so I dont Really give a ****. He seems to be uga bound right now and apparently loves the sec based on recent interviews.

I mean apparently the writers aren't worth listening to either like the moron wiltfong, no reason to post or talk about the **** they are spewing. Not sure how we can trust any biased team reporters either. So lets go ahead and shut it down, Dsddcane can come in here and give us the occasional update, and we can all check in on signing day.

Advertisement
i like the inside info you provide on diff aspects of the program. theres a lot we dont know being on the outside and so much more that goes on in recruiting than well ever know or find out unless youve been through the process (as you have)
I just try to help yall gleam a lil bit of a bigger picture where I can. Never should anyone discourage discussion or threads etc. I just didnt like how buddy was indirect about that comment towards me. Yall talk about whatever yall want obviously. We all grown. I was simply talking about putting so much merit into these crystall ball picks. Especially opposed to what the kid himself said about where he will END UP. These recruiting experts just put out guesses 9 out of 10.

I mean apparently the writers aren't worth listening to either like the moron wiltfong, no reason to post or talk about the **** they are spewing. Not sure how we can trust any biased team reporters either. So lets go ahead and shut it down, Dsddcane can come in here and give us the occasional update, and we can all check in on signing day.

i liken it to waht just happened in NBA FA. maybe the kid told a reporter at UGA or wherever that hes super into them, but really has other intentions (see Kawhi Leonard recruiting PG to another team while meeting with the Lakers).

Lol... he is with that 4.76 40 averaging 7.6 ypc last year?No... I mean Buddy was lying about running a 4.59 at the opening...
Just my opinion but Chaney has better film and is a better athlete than Milton too.

Not even close with the traits they show on film. Milton looks like NFL Lamar Miller with his size and quick feet. He creates a ton of yards inside and outside, turning negative runs into nice chunk gains. Chaney gets a lot of unblocked production and the yards he does create come against small unathletic DBs in the open field. Saying Chaney is a better athlete than him is like saying Choc Gray is a better athlete than Frank Gore - it's irrelevant. When it comes to the traits that matter for RBs - foot quickness, power, balance - Milton is on another level.

Chaney is a David Wilson, Mark Walton type of back. All-ACC potential for sure but not an NFL starter. I don't see him as a 5* talent. I also felt the same about Lingard and thought Cam Davis was better but the star whores never listen.

Not even close with the traits they show on film. Milton looks like NFL Lamar Miller with his size and quick feet. He creates a ton of yards inside and outside, turning negative runs into nice chunk gains. Chaney gets a lot of unblocked production and the yards he does create come against small unathletic DBs in the open field. Saying Chaney is a better athlete than him is like saying Choc Gray is a better athlete than Frank Gore - it's irrelevant. When it comes to the traits that matter for RBs - foot quickness, power, balance - Milton is on another level.

Chaney is a David Wilson, Mark Walton type of back. All-ACC potential for sure but not an NFL starter. I don't see him as a 5* talent. I also felt the same about Lingard and thought Cam Davis was better but the star whores never listen.

Mark walton?We are done here... Tf are you smoking ? You just compared Chaney who at 5’11 203 10.77 100m, 4.16 shuttle, 39 inch vertical to one of the worst running backs athletically that Miami has had in a long time. They play nothing alike. David Wilson is an interesting comparison however

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mark walton?We are done here... Tf are you smoking guy?

Kid weighs the same as Mark right now as a high school junior. He has alot more growth potential and isnt the same type of back as Mark who is a threat in the pass game. Or are you meaning in that he is the type of back that has all acc potential like Mark?. @HighSeas

Kid weighs the same as Mark right now as a high school junior. He has alot more growth potential and isnt the same type of back as Mark who is a threat in the pass game. Or are you meaning in that he is the type of back that has all acc potential like Mark?. @HighSeas

Yeah I mean caliber. David Wilson is who he reminds me of on film as a best-case scenario. Wilson has similar size and that same herky-jerky unconventional running style with good explosion. I hope Chaney continues to grow and improve. I wasn't that high on Duke until after his Jr. year when he showed a lot more power and explosion. I evaluate what I see and that can change as players develop.

I just try to help yall gleam a lil bit of a bigger picture where I can. Never should anyone discourage discussion or threads etc. I just didnt like how buddy was indirect about that comment towards me. Yall talk about whatever yall want obviously. We all grown. I was simply talking about putting so much merit into these crystall ball picks. Especially opposed to what the kid himself said about where he will END UP. These recruiting experts just put out guesses 9 out of 10.
Wiltfong be knowing something. He was the first one to put in a pick for rivers to miami way before anybody else. The dude is at about 90% for his picks over the years. That ain't guessing.

Advertisement
Wiltfong be knowing something. He was the first one to put in a pick for rivers to miami way before anybody else. The dude is at about 90% for his picks over the years. That ain't guessing.
Yeah he be right for the most part. Have a few here and there misses but that’s recruiting

Chaney is better than Milton & Idc who don't agree.

Central Cali doesn't produce elite backs at the same rate that Dade does & that's a fact. Milton is great too, but his competition is nowhere close to what Chaney see's every year & Belen doesn't even play the toughest comp in Dade.

There's only 2 RB's in the 2020 class I would take ahead of Chaney, Zach Evans & Jase McClellan.

Chaney is an ELITE athlete with high caliber upside, to say he's not a 5-star or a potential NFL player is ridiculous.

dont think you understand that d has a personal relationship with the kid, and what he is telling us doesnt line up with what witfong is guessing. Understand dee speaks with the kid freely and losely witfong gets bits and pieces from kids, then makes high percentage guesses off the info he gets from his sources in programs and from the kids he gets to intervirew, and if you dont think any 16 17 or 18 year old kid can just spew whatever they want to reporters and make em believe what they want then take it for what you want

More of this wiltfong moron. I just told yall what the boy said out his own mouth just last week... uga is in the rear. Hes all about texas & oregon right now.
Do you think it’s possible these kids aren’t completely transparent with you?

Advertisement
Back