CB Kelee Ringo

Advertisement
I also agree Dugans should have been retained. I see one side of the argument, where the offense was so awful and so toxic that an entire clean house was needed. So when Dugans and all the others were let go, I wasn't too upset about it. But I would not have had a problem with retaining just 1 coach from that side, and that coach should have been Dugans.

It is what it is. We'll move on. But you'll notice that no one *****ed or cried about Dugans WR play in 2017 when we were winning. All of a sudden in 2018, he's a lame duck when the WR play was about the 80th worst thing about that offense. Did he forget to coach? Of course not. But people just have to find something to ***** about. When the kids are open in Enos' offense this fall, everyone will talk about how much better the WRs are under Stubblefield. The good news is, those people you can easily tune out because you'll know for sure who has no idea what they're talking about.

What?? Dugans own recruits regressed, dropped everything, and couldnt learn the playbook. Plus he was playing favorites and fractured the same room he built. Dugans HAD to go.

If anyone should have stayed, should have been Hartley but only as the TE coach.

Maybe Rumph should be the HC instead of Manny...
I think rumph would have been an excellent Hc back in the day. He is a no bs get your job done type of coach. With all the social media and politics in coaching it isn't a fit for him. I think that's part of his recruiting "struggles"

Advertisement
I agree with manny decision on this one. Time is of the essence when it comes to recruiting we have to focus on the kids that in striking distance. We can't waste time stoking some five star ego just to get a respect my decision post a few months later. If the kid really wanted to be a cane he would be one right now.
Waste time on a top kid who wants in? Why are we recruiting lesser talents in far away places?

It would have been easy to offer and not invest too much time unless the kid brought himself to visit campus. If he did that, it would be reasonable to think he’s serious, and then additional effort would be justified.

Advertisement
Waste time on a top kid who wants in? Why are we recruiting lesser talents in far away places?

It would have been easy to offer and not invest too much time unless the kid brought himself to visit campus. If he did that, it would be reasonable to think he’s serious, and then additional effort would be justified.

If Nick Satan thought like that he would not have built the juggernaut that is baga! Not every kid is going to have the ability to get on a flight across the nation to visit a school on their own dime. YOU the college coach does and if you REALLY want a kid you get on a plane as often as you need to to camp out at his school/home until he commits to your school! It costs you nothing but to the kid it may take his Mama a whole year to save up for it. Send those **** assistants on the road like Satan does.

Advertisement
I know he put us in a top group at some point but never heard anything about him after that. I assume we botched this one in the worst way. Would’ve always been a very very very long shot but him AND Chaney. Sheesh.

Seemed like he had genuine interest. He's on another level beyond Chaney imo. Worth the effort to recruit him even if it's a prayer.

Seemed like he had genuine interest. He's on another level beyond Chaney imo. Worth the effort to recruit him even if it's a prayer.
Lol... he is with that 4.76 40 averaging 7.6 ypc last year?No... I mean Buddy was lying about running a 4.59 at the opening...
Just my opinion but Chaney has better film and is a better athlete than Milton too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol... he is with that 4.76 40 averaging 7.6 ypc last year? No... Chaney has better film and is a better athlete than Milton too

They are definitely comparable, Milton is a complete monster on tape.

As much as I like penalty, much of it is projection...Lot of posters saying he disappears against better teams, now obv a lot of that is Belen's line and not having one other weapon on their offense playing against big schools, BUTTTT...Frank Gore for instance, didn't play with much around him.

Chaney upside through the roof, glad he's on board.

They are definitely comparable, Milton is a complete monster on tape.

As much as I like penalty, much of it is projection...Lot of posters saying he disappears against better teams, now obv a lot of that is Belen's line and not having one other weapon on their offense playing against big schools, BUTTTT...Frank Gore for instance, didn't play with much around him.

Chaney upside through the roof, glad he's on board.
He’s good but he’s not on another level than Chaney. I don’t see that

He’s good but he’s not on another level than Chaney. I don’t see that

Ya I do, that tape is filthy...But Chaney's tape, (although he doesn't have quite as much of it, as the production isn't there for Chaney because he gets taken out in blow outs both ways from my understanding), his filthy on a play-by-play basis.

I think Bowman is the top back in the nation, but I think Chaney and Milton are right there, close behind. Admittedly I haven't seen them all.

Advertisement
Back