CB Kelee Ringo

Take the word never and run with it.

Congrats

Proves Rumph can coach his corners up. Thanks for making my point Metamucil.

Ummm ya aint that old, and you yeaaaaa didn’t prove nada you do know kid just saying it doesn’t mean it proves anything, oh lets not forget that virginia game that year too so thats 4 games that you are wrong its ok kid you tried and played yourself its cool you will learn from it

Advertisement
Ummm ya aint that old, and you yeaaaaa didn’t prove nada you do know kid just saying it doesn’t mean it proves anything, oh lets not forget that virginia game that year too so thats 4 games that you are wrong its ok kid you tried and played yourself its cool you will learn from it

Raisin Bran turn the computer off and go take a lap. You keep repeating yourself and looking foolish.

Advertisement
Oh so now you are changing the narrative LOL kid come back at me when you actually know how to debate

Metamucil you wanna play the verbiage game fine, you got me on "never" congrats but you still cant prove to me or anyone else because it doesn't exist that Rumphs unit does not perform. Can you? You cannot respond to the Saban/CB recruiting line for a reason either.

So what is your point? If you dont have one just stfu already and move on. I will keep asking either way.

Advertisement
Metamucil you wanna play the verbiage game fine, you got me on "never" congrats but you still cant prove to me or anyone else because it doesn't exist that Rumphs unit does not perform. Can you? You cannot respond to the Saban/CB recruiting line for a reason either.

So what is your point? If you dont have one just stfu already and move on. I will keep asking either way.

Again aint that old kid LOL and i gave ya examples of our secondary getting beat you just can’t realize you were wrong or you do and you just can’t handle it, that would probably explain your anger LOL

Again aint that old kid LOL and i gave ya examples of our secondary getting beat you just can’t realize you were wrong or you do and you just can’t handle it, that would probably explain your anger LOL

So you going to copy and paste the last post because you can’t say anything of substance back LOL

So you going to copy and paste the last post because you can’t say anything of substance back LOL

Advertisement

Advertisement

Whose at the top?

Stay stupid

LOL kid you get some random stat line and think it helps you LOL hold up i had to reread that, so pass yards against is just for corners? Kid come on now, and what team did we play last year that had any pulse in a passing game? Ill wait and listen

Advertisement
Back