CB Kelee Ringo

Advertisement
Who does though?
That is the point.

A lot of people beating their chest over a guy who was plan b for Baga and L$U.

Not saying he isn’t a great player, but obviously not truly elite or they wouldn’t have let him go.

I love the players we have, they’re good and they chose to be hurricanes I don’t know why you’re making stuff up lol I don’t mind their coaching but To be up to par with the Georgia’s and Alabama’s we have to win these recruiting battles lol.
Ever hear of the old saying that everything before the “but” is bull****!

Advertisement
You both have to be the densest people on this website.

So the players they are recruiting are performing on the field but youre complaining about the players they are recruiting?

How the **** does that make any sense?

Where is the mind blown gif
Looks like you are the idiot on a RECRUITING BOARD acting like failing at recruiting the guys at the top of our board is acceptable just b/c the guy can do the other half of his job well.

Yes they can coach up the plan b and c kids, but imagine if they had the elites.

That is what made the Canes great, the elite playmakers on defense that took over games.

Not solid defense with good technique.

Nobody on that back end has been a monster under them, and that is b/c you can only get so much out of your plan b and c guys.

Back in the day before recruiting websites, we were able to get a lot of those guys b/c they flew under the radar.

Now they are well known, and we can’t seem to land any of them.

If you don’t care about recruiting, might want to check out another board on this site.

Looks like you are the idiot on a RECRUITING BOARD acting like failing at recruiting the guys at the top of your board is acceptable just b/c the guy can do the other half of his job well.

Yes they can coach up the plan b and c kids, but imagine if they had the elites.

That is what made the Canes great, the elite playmakers on defense that took over games.

Not solid defense with good technique.

Nobody on that back end has been a monster under them, and that is b/c you can only get so much out of your plan b and c guys.

Back in the day before recruiting websites, we were able to get a lot of those guys b/c they flew under the radar.

Now they are well known, and we can’t seem to land any of them.

If you don’t care about recruiting, might want to check out another board on this site.

You cant fix stupid.

Youre dumbass already said youre not talking about how the players are performing ON THE FIELD.

Gee whizz I wonder why?

Please stop posting.

Rumph was literally in Bama being laughed at for being there and LSU's DB coach said he was flat out beaten out by Rumph and trolls like yourself want to infer he did what? He did not win that battle? Is this real life?

So the players he has recruited have performed well.

He's winning recruiting battles and ya'll wanna spin this how?

Stop
How about you stop posting sunshine

Last edited:
Near the top yes, and two of those are legacies.
Legacies don't mean **** anymore. Why did big time Michigan legacy Mallory pick Miami? Why did corns cousin pick Tennessee? Why did fsu legacy Jennings pick Miami over fsu?

These are just few of many examples where legacy doesn't matter anymore

Advertisement
Where/when?

Ivins confirmed it when he directly talked to Raymond the day after signing. I’m not going back to find it somewhere in the comments on 247 I’m super busy tonight, but I’m not the only one that can attest that that’s a fact. Raymond straight up said Rumph beat him out for Williams.

Please stop posting.

Rumph was literally in Bama being laughed at for being there and LSU's DB coach said he was flat out beaten out by Rumph and trolls like yourself want to infer he did what? He did not win that battle? Is this real life?

So the players he has recruited have performed well.

He's winning recruiting battles and ya'll wanna spin this how?

Stop
Bro you need to chill no one is bashing our players or the coaching. I’m just trying to call things as I see them. There is room for improvement on the defensive recruiting especially lbs, I’m not just pointing out just rumph and banda. Christian Williams was a win. I like tecory couch, if he was taller he’d be a 5 star. The blue chip ratio has increased been worlds better from the previous staff but would you not want it to be elite ?

Bro you need to chill no one is bashing our players or the coaching. I’m just trying to call things as I see them. There is room for improvement on the defensive recruiting especially lbs, I’m not just pointing out just rumph and banda. Christian Williams was a win. I like tecory couch, if he was taller he’d be a 5 star. The blue chip ratio has increased been worlds better from the previous staff but would you not want it to be elite ?

Deion Sanders taught you this back pedal. I'm impressed.

Advertisement
I mean I’m just trying to say our defensive recruiting sucks In a nicer way because you can’t handle when someone disagrees with you on the Internet

Your assessment is flawed and inaccurate.

You also cant show me where any of our CBs have been straight torched.

Couch from Michigan who Deion called the best CB at the Under Armour all star game and Williams from Bama and LSU.

Just stop typing good god.

That is the point.

A lot of people beating their chest over a guy who was plan b for Baga and L$U.

Not saying he isn’t a great player, but obviously not truly elite or they wouldn’t have let him go.

not getting the truly elite without bags esp when you're competing with Bama UGA clemson

Advertisement
Your assessment is flawed and inaccurate.

You also cant show me where any of our CBs have been straight torched.

Couch from Michigan who Deion called the best CB at the Under Armour all star game and Williams from Bama and LSU.

Just stop typing good god.

The Wisconsin game would be a good example for him and also the first toledo game, delaney got torched a lot

LOL yea I miss his end of a program speech with use missing out on one recruit
I don’t know what happened to him. I really took a liking to him when he was so worried about us not getting any WR’s let alone ones with speed. Wasn’t Mike Harley his make or break guy??? When it looked like Seider had Harley going to WVU, I remember Ballhawk posting highlights of different WR’s for comments. Hope he’s ok.

Advertisement
Back