2024 CB Jamari Howard

Advertisement
Michigan State fans having a meltdown saying "stop recruiting South Florida" lmao

I had a Big Ten coach tell me that his school, along with a few other schools stopped recruiting South Florida so heavy because they felt the juice wasn't worth the squeeze

Michigan State fans having a meltdown saying "stop recruiting South Florida" lmao

I had a Big Ten coach tell me that his school, along with a few other schools stopped recruiting South Florida so heavy because they felt the juice wasn't worth the squeeze
They’re right, it’s not most of the time...

South FL recruits will give you PTSD if you let’em.

Advertisement

Or they could go to the smaller schools locally and collect solid players instead of just flat out going for the elites....

but those same coaches dont evaluate ...they literally just come down here and ask the hc who offered that kid...based off of that they give their verbal offer.

Now this kid is different as he is at a small school that never had a recruit...but he is connected to certain vets of the local recruiting game.

Mich State could go to COACH MACHO and steal a kid or two...Miramar always has 2-3 borderline power 5 skill guys.

These college coaches are getting lazy and star hunting themselves.

Palm Beach has fallen off of a cliff...**** the muck might be wide open now for the take lol

I head HOMESTEAD is pretty loaded up down south

Or they could go to the smaller schools locally and collect solid players instead of just flat out going for the elites....

but those same coaches dont evaluate ...they literally just come down here and ask the hc who offered that kid...based off of that they give their verbal offer.

Now this kid is different as he is at a small school that never had a recruit...but he is connected to certain vets of the local recruiting game.

Mich State could go to COACH MACHO and steal a kid or two...Miramar always has 2-3 borderline power 5 skill guys.

Palm Beach has fallen off of a cliff...**** the muck might be wide open now for the take lol

Homestead has a ton of ‘25 kids.

Advertisement

Thank you! They are so lazy. There are other schools these colleges can recruit at an find a talented prospect. You can’t just hit up the same 3 schools as everyone. It’s not like it used to be. I remember a time where just about any school in south Florida was sending kids D1. When graduated from sphs in the late 00’s we had like 5 kids go fbs. I remember one year Piper sent a kid to Tennessee along with a LB from BA. North Broward Prep had 2 kids sign with Pitt and Fort Lauderdale had a kid sign with Wisconsin. These coaches ain’t fooling anyone they hit up a couple of schools then enjoy the night life. I have heard wild stories of coaches hitting up strip clubs and filming it then once they return their colleagues are like, “bruh did you even try to recruit?”

They need to make room for Jube to be on this staff eventually. Probably the best coach in about 20 years to be in the area.

Advertisement

Depends on the schools they're coming from(development)& the positions they play. Certain positions aren't worth **** down here.

What I said w/Lawayne McCoy, applies here too:

If I'm FSU/MSU etc, I'm not sleeping well knowing that Mario is an insane recruiter AND we've now got the Cunningham brothers and Bekkem whispering in Jamari's ear for the next 8+ months. And not to even mention Bain bending his ear too.

Howard wants to learn more about the pipeline that’s brewing on 95th street."I'll get a chance to pick Rueben [Bain] and Wesley [Bissainthe] mind on what Miami brings to the table.

Last edited:
What I said w/Lawayne McCoy, applies here too:

If I'm FSU/MSU etc, I'm not sleeping well knowing that Mario is an insane recruiter AND we've now got the Cunningham brothers and Bekkem whispering in Jamari's ear for the next 8+ months. And not to even mention Bain bending his ear too.

Howard wants to learn more about the pipeline that’s brewing on 95th street."I'll get a chance to pick Rueben [Bain] and Wesley [Bissainthe] mind on what Miami brings to the table.

Exactly that miami talk gonna be in his.ear heavy. Look at what happened with IMG got Ellis and Jerrick thinking hard about the U now realistically

Advertisement

Would be a great to plant a flag in the Muck!

@DMoney from the 6/1 Bank

CB Jamari Howard (Central) is similar to Cunningham in that it is hard to get a great evaluation on him. He hasn’t played much football, and didn’t play much at all this spring. Miami is monitoring him.

Last edited:
From the 7/20 Bank (podcast and eventually YouTube) Q&A Segment

Jamari Howard

• Has not played enough football to eval
  • Big schools waiting to eval, every school in the county will be after him if he has a great year in Central

Advertisement
Back