2024 CB Jamari Howard

Advertisement
"Bigger school"? Yeah he ain't coming here

Imagine being mad at a kid for not thinking Miami is a upper echelon school when the people at Miami didn’t give a *** and let the football program be ran into the ***** dirt. We ain’t been **** for TWENTY YEARS…TWENTY YEARS and yall get mad when the kids down here don’t respect us lol why tf would they take us serious when we ain’t did **** when they were alive?? Yea WE could believe mario and others are gonna turn it around but we ain’t prove **** yet
Us...real fans know this! it's the fair weathered fans who don't get it!

Advertisement
how many fair weather fans are out here 20 years after we were good being vocal? definitionally they left this fan base years ago.
The ones who think just because we're 3-0 and, all of sudden were back!!! Same people in 17' thought we was back even with rosier at QB and the #2 ranking!!

Anthony Weiner Shrug GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Advertisement
He's better than any cornerback we currently have committed....

FSU I'd guess. They're pushing for a top 5 class.
If I recall someone on the board noted he was a Tunsil kid. If so then it makes sense why we weren't pursuing him since Tunsil kids rarely pan out and are grade/qualifying casualties pretty often.

Advertisement
He's better than any cornerback we currently have committed....

FSU I'd guess. They're pushing for a top 5 class.
Im not sure of that.

He played at Westland Hialeah where he likely didnt even go against 1 div 2 level wr.

He is at Norland this year..but i was always iffy on him as a recruit.

Theres a reason coaches wanted to see more.

If I recall someone on the board noted he was a Tunsil kid. If so then it makes sense why we weren't pursuing him since Tunsil kids rarely pan out and are grade/qualifying casualties pretty often.
Yeah, I’m not saying he’s a can’t-miss prospect or anything, it’s just an indictment on the current state of the DB room / ‘24 class. It really seems like we’re all in on Ellis, or we’re f^cked.

At least Howard has speed.

Advertisement
Yeah, I’m not saying he’s a can’t-miss prospect or anything, it’s just an indictment on the current state of the DB room / ‘24 class. It really seems like we’re all in on Ellis, or we’re f^cked.

At least Howard has speed.
We basically have 3 cbs committed currently i dont know how we are screwed?.

Im in favor of landing 1 more guy at cb wheter its Robinson and im good with Lucas from AH too.

Advertisement
Back