2024 CB Jamari Howard

@gogeta4

I don’t even think he has camp tape either. Idk where they’re getting his ranking from unless they’re trying to project the **** out of him. He’s 2 years away from being playable.
i think he just got hyped up by the guys named earlier in this post....then played for SF express a lil bit and had the prerequisite size so it stuck and the ranking kept going with the list of "offers".

Like you said he isnt a plug n play but his ranking suggests it. Im willing to say n i maybe should ask my dawg but ill bet Larry Tarver is ahead of him as a player right now.

Advertisement
Am sorry but DB is one position as well as WR and RB where am a star wh○re. The best athletes are usually the best players. We shouldn't be in this position in the state of FL. We have terrible speed at the position like we did at WR. Im ok with the players we have individually, but as a group, its a bad class. Sorry. Im baffled how Richard and Dev Davis cant see the field. Some Players seem to not understand the playbook and its keeping them off the field back there

You mf'ers have the lowest standards ever.

All I'm reading is, "I'm okay with being average at a very important position.."

It's clear the North Carolina game taught yall nothing smfh.

#BringBackMikeRumph if that's the case
Bro Mike Rumph would’ve have Asante, Davontae, Justin Hodges, Darryl, Johnny Dixon, Martin Emerson, and Demetrius Hill on top of most of the guys we have. Don’t think we‘d be so up in arms lol.

Advertisement
Kidmight be headed to fsu..yall remember Jr Bryant recruitment who he tagged in his top 5 post

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why?

He lacks physicality and doesn’t really like to tackle.

That kind of guy doesn’t fit here.
He’s not a slow Safety type & can actually cover a route that goes beyond 20yds...

Of course he doesn’t fit here.

That doesn’t take away from his skill set & upside.

Miami wouldn’t know what a good Corner looked like if one hit’em in the face.

Advertisement
He’s not a slow Safety type & can actually cover a route that goes beyond 20yds...

Of course he doesn’t fit here.

That doesn’t take away from his skill set & upside.

Miami wouldn’t know what a good Corner looked like if one hit’em in the face.

We’re not in disagreement that the DB recruiting here has been brutal.

He’s not a come up and hit you guy. They don’t want guys like that.

Let them what they will. It’s their checks and records, not mine.

We’re not in disagreement that the DB recruiting here has been brutal.

He’s not a come up and hit you guy. They don’t want guys like that.

Let them what they will. It’s their checks and records, not mine.
I know exactly the type of Corners they want & it’s a really stupid way to eval CB’s.

It’s going to backfire on them in long run & it will show up on the field in the worst situations.

I know exactly the type of Corners they want & it’s a really stupid way to eval CB’s.

It’s going to backfire on them in long run & it will show up on the field in the worst situations.
The real question is… who is the problem?

Is this an Addae thing or Guidry thing?

The real question is… who is the problem?

Is this an Addae thing or Guidry thing?
I’m not @Memnon but to me, the problem dates back to last year and only one of those was here then too.
IMG_9459.jpeg

Advertisement
Back