2024 CB Jamari Howard

Advertisement
That’s why he’ll always be a 10-2, 9-3 corch.

That’s Miami’s ceiling
Honestly we need to start stacking some 10 win seasons again And with the expanded playoffs you might sneak in with 10 wins.

We’ve won 10 games twice in TWENTY years and yet we want to talk down on that feat… we need to get this train rolling again

He’s not a slow Safety type & can actually cover a route that goes beyond 20yds...

Of course he doesn’t fit here.

That doesn’t take away from his skill set & upside.

Miami wouldn’t know what a good Corner looked like if one hit’em in the face.
I don’t get how this is possible lol. Like how can we be so bad at evaluating cbs. Thought that was a MIAZ thing

Advertisement
I don’t get how this is possible lol. Like how can we be so bad at evaluating cbs. Thought that was a MIAZ thing
That’s why I’ve been the most disappointed in Addae...

The current CB class as is, is a literal replica of the Diaz/Rumph/DVD years.

I thought with more money & a new pair of eyes at the helm that was supposed to change.

I harp on it sarcastically, but for real it’s frustrating AF for me, because CB is really the only position group I care about lol

That’s why I’ve been the most disappointed in Addae...

The current CB class as is, is a literal replica of the Diaz/Rumph/DVD years.

I thought with more money & a new pair of eyes at the helm that was supposed to change.

I harp on it sarcastically, but for real it’s frustrating AF for me, because CB is really the only position group I care about lol

Get rid of Addea and make a run for Raymond,

In TrumpyCan'e opinion why the F not

Did you like TRob? Or think hes a bit overrated?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he’s close with JR Bryant consider him an FSU lock… Bryant is another Dade recruit on the long list of guys that said F*** TheU and went up to Tallahassee…

Advertisement
Back