2024 CB Jamari Howard

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6’2 175 3-star CB out of Hialeah/Miami Springs, goes to Miami Northwestern

Was originally at Westland Hialeah, but just recently transferred to MNW.

Had a good Sophomore season with 44tcks 11PBU’s 3TFL’s & 2INT’s

Is a tall legit 6’2 long armed corner with naturally fluid hips & raw playmaking ability. Is a rangy athlete with his long stride running gait is able to cover large swaths of yardage on the field & gain tons of ground in recovery of the ball, as well as a return man too. He’s a long distance runner with a good 49.71 in the 400m & was a 4x200 & 4x400 Relay.

Has high athletic upside & is a kid that according to his coaches passes the eye test & is impressive in person. On the skinny side of 170-175 right now, but has the physical frame to get up to 190+ in college after being in the S&C for a season. But plays with good instincts & is a natural playmaker with exceptional arm length/Basketball player style wingspan. Versatile DB that can play Boundary, SS, Rover or Nickel Hybrid-Backer (STAR/Striker).

Raw at CB, but the tools are there to be a solid cover corner with some development & teaching...
He actually reminds me of Michael Jackson SR, probably won’t play his best football until his Redshirt Sophomore/Junior year.

After performing well during the Spring camp circuit, he’s recently been blowing up with offers from Bama, UGA, TAMU & FSU. Teams are putting in an early offer just in case they see even more improvement come this season heading into his Junior year.

He visited Miami back in January/February & is a prospect that @DMoney mentioned in his Under Armor camp thread:
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/under-armour-camp-thoughts.176409/

Plays for Florida Fire Miami 7v7 squad; however, there’s one slight side note to pay attention to, he’s a Tunsil kid, so gonna have to double & triple check those transcripts lol

Offers:
Bama, UGA, TAMU, FSU, Cuse, UCF, USF, FAU & UAB

Advertisement

Is a tall legit 6’2 long armed corner with naturally fluid hips & raw playmaking ability. Is a rangy athlete with his long stride running gait is able to cover large swaths of yardage on the field & gain tons of ground in recovery of the ball, as well as a return man too. He’s a long distance runner with a good 49.71 in the 400m & was a 4x200 & 4x400 Relay.

Has high athletic upside & is a kid that according to his coaches passes the eye test & is impressive in person. On the skinny side of 170-175 right now, but has the physical frame to get up to 190+ in college after being in the S&C for a season. But plays with good instincts & is a natural playmaker with exceptional arm length/Basketball player style wingspan. Versatile DB that can play Boundary, SS, Rover or Nickel Hybrid-Backer (STAR/Striker).

Raw at CB, but the tools are there to be a solid cover corner with some development & teaching...
He actually reminds me of Michael Jackson SR, probably won’t play his best football until his Redshirt Sophomore/Junior year.

After performing well during the Spring camp circuit, he’s recently been blowing up with offers from Bama, UGA, TAMU & FSU. Teams are putting in an early offer just in case they see even more improvement come this season heading into his Junior year.

He visited Miami back in January/February & is a prospect that @DMoney mentioned in his Under Armor camp thread:

Plays for Florida Fire Miami 7v7 squad; however, there’s one slight side note to pay attention to, he’s a Tunsil kid, so gonna have to double & triple check those transcripts lol

Offers:

"Bigger school" tf

Offers:

"Bigger school"? Yeah he ain't coming here

Advertisement
Bigger school?! TF?! Wow! I think I understand what he’s tryna say, but wow…. **** I wanna say so much, but I don’t wanna pile on a kid. So I won’t pile on him. Some grown ups need to whisper in this kids ear in a hurry. Quick story….This is my first spring back at the High School level and this is what happened with one of my kids the other day. He’s a nice little, middle of the road, solid D2 kid (3-4 DE). Of course, He thinks he’s a bit better than he is 🙄. His hands and motor are his best attributes. I haven’t had any dealings with this kid before the last few weeks. Well anyways a small D2 school in Ohio came by to take a look at him last week … this lil ny99a gon say to the coach, “uhhh I ain’t never heard of y’all, what division y’all play in again”? “Yeah coach, I’m probably a day 1 starter for y’all school, fr fr. I’m honestly waiting on some of the bigger schools before I commit to anyone”. Lil ny99a was being a jerk. Condescending as fucc. So of course I lose my ****. When the coach left, I hit the youngin up…. “WTH is yo problem bruh? Don’t be like a that, man. Don’t **** ANYBODY off that may be thinking about giving yo *** an offer. It’s the free education that you’re after. Not the NFL or the big school offer that’s probably never gonna come. If that stuff comes, fine. But don’t bet the farm on it. Every school that comes by here is important, and should be treated as such. That man don came here from fuccin Ohio to see your ***, at least you can do is be appreciative of his time.” My point of this post is to say that the adults in these kids lives, need to give these kids some guidance and advice on what to or more importantly, what not, to say. Don’t wanna **** anyone off. Bama…Bigger school?! ,,,,,,,,🤦🏾‍♂️ (Sorry for the long post!)

Advertisement
Bigger school?! TF?! Wow! I think I understand what he’s tryna say, but wow…. **** I wanna say so much, but I don’t wanna pile on a kid. So I won’t pile on him. Some grown ups need to whisper in this kids ear in a hurry. Quick story….This is my first spring back at the High School level and this is what happened with one of my kids the other day. He’s a nice little, middle of the road, solid D2 kid (3-4 DE). Of course, He thinks he’s a bit better than he is 🙄. His hands and motor are his best attributes. I haven’t had any dealings with this kid before the last few weeks. Well anyways a small D2 school in Ohio came by to take a look at him last week … this lil ny99a gon say to the coach, “uhhh I ain’t never heard of y’all, what division y’all play in again”? “Yeah coach, I’m probably a day 1 starter for y’all school, fr fr. I’m honestly waiting on some of the bigger schools before I commit to anyone”. Lil ny99a was being a jerk. Condescending as fucc. So of course I lose my ****. When the coach left, I hit the youngin up…. “WTH is yo problem bruh? Don’t be like a that, man. Don’t **** ANYBODY off that may be thinking about giving yo *** an offer. It’s the free education that you’re after. Not the NFL or the big school offer that’s probably never gonna come. If that stuff comes, fine. But don’t bet the farm on it. Every school that comes by here is important, and should be treated as such. That man don came here from fuccin Ohio to see your ***, at least you can do is be appreciative of his time.” My point of this post is to say that the adults in these kids lives, need to give these kids some guidance and advice on what to or more importantly, what not, to say. Don’t wanna **** anyone off. Bama…Bigger school?! ,,,,,,,,🤦🏾‍♂️ (Sorry for the long post!)
You're not alone. **** tough.

This hits hard. Most people these days (yet alone kids) don't have respect for anyone these days. The entitlement is too much. Why is it so **** hard for people to give others a base level of respect?

As you said, is it really that hard to say "hey coach, thanks for coming to see me. Tell me more about your school." then after dude is gone to be like that's not for me? ****, even saying nothing other than a "hello" and a "goodbye" is better.

this.

Advertisement
Pause 🐐! With all do respect, no man should be very touchy to another man period! Especially Canes fans. Go Canes
9C241C8E-7C34-42EE-9102-28707A4207FB.jpeg

Advertisement
Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

These kids

Advertisement
Back