2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

facts

and he isnt some lock down corner so he should switch after getting lit up by that big wr at stanford. Str8 exposed when you play real D1 football. Hardest position to play to not everyone is Sauce.
And you’ve got to be the elite of the elite to go early at CB in the draft. Hurting the kid more than helping him making him play both ways at this point.

Advertisement
UGA flipping Ondre Evans from LSU did seem like pretty odd timing...

Maybe they’re anticipating for E-Rob to jump ship.

Nothing would make me happier than taking the #1 ranked CB in the Nation from the Evil Empire!

#DeathToUGA
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
lmao it’s CIS my boy. It’s mid season so you know Mofos putting together the dream coaching staff
Kiffin? Hmmmm who else…..Tom Herman? None of those guys get us Bain. That kid would be in bama jersey if we had clowns running this. I believe kids now who said they wanted to be canes but they never trusted the direction of the program. Now they do

Kiffin? Hmmmm who else…..Tom Herman? None of those guys get us Bain. That kid would be in bama jersey if we had clowns running this. I believe kids now who said they wanted to be canes but they never trusted the direction of the program. Now they do
I'm only wishing MC continues to improve the staff. Corey Raymond would be a homerun hire of course at CB. I read a lot about my boy Joe on here. So, hopefully we can upgrade their and still keep him on staff in another role. I see peeps talking bout "Samoans" and I wanna respond...but I don't wanna feed the trolls lmao. I'll keep my sanity.

You left out PJ flek etc etc..I’m saying bro..mofos in the fanbase gotta let MC & Co build this..will it end in a natty under him? Idk..but what i know for a fact we are improving in key categories and this is NOT a playoff/Conference championship team when it comes to depth yet..just gotta go through the lumps..but we are headed in the right direction when it comes to talent acquisition without a doubt

You left out PJ flek etc etc..I’m saying bro..mofos in the fanbase gotta let MC & Co build this..will it end in a natty under him? Idk..but what i know for a fact we are improving in key categories and this is NOT a playoff/Conference championship team when it comes to depth yet..just gotta go through the lumps..but we are headed in the right direction when it comes to talent acquisition without a doubt
Im happy with being in the top ten annually. Look how long it took Michigan and they look dominant. Patience is key and people do not have it. Michigan would be a disaster if they had fired Jim. And I thought then (when they were losing) that it would of been a huge mistake to fire him. And now look patience paid off and they are a machine.

Advertisement
Im happy with being in the top ten annually. Look how long it took Michigan and they look dominant. Patience is key and people do not have it. Michigan would be a disaster if they had fired Jim. And I thought then (when they were losing) that it would have been a huge mistake to fire him. And now look patience paid off and they are a machine.
Remember jim was on a prove it year in 2021..that dude up north was a corch..just gotta let Mario do his thing

I'm only wishing MC continues to improve the staff. Corey Raymond would be a homerun hire of course at CB. I read a lot about my boy Joe on here. So, hopefully we can upgrade their and still keep him on staff in another role. I see peeps talking bout "Samoans" and I wanna respond...but I don't wanna feed the trolls lmao. I'll keep my sanity.
You think we actually have a shot at setting up a pipeline of the "samoans"? Seems like they alll didn't pick us this year. the Guard picked A&M, even though his family seemed like they wanted us. then the IMG DT picked OU... I'm sure we recruited more too. Think we're now recruiting a plan c dt that I won't be surprised if we get..

You think we actually have a shot at setting up a pipeline of the "samoans"? Seems like they alll didn't pick us this year. the Guard picked A&M, even though his family seemed like they wanted us. then the IMG DT picked OU... I'm sure we recruited more too. Think we're now recruiting a plan c dt that I won't be surprised if we get..
As long as we have any "Samoan" coaches or players here, we will land Polynesian recruits. Texas and Oklahoma have big Samoan communities. Hopefully we keep on working and looking for others.

Advertisement
Georgia might go 2-2 in their last 4. Let’s see what they can do without bowers. Would love to see them smash Florida but lose to Mizz, Ole Miss and/or Tenn. I think they drop 1 of those
I think at this point it’s more about what we can show than about them. He knows they are elite and they just went back to back.

Advertisement
Back