2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Fishing Fail GIF by Conesulfoz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Na
I think we dodged a bullet there tbh.
Na that’s on prime his culture isn’t showing him how to be great and his expectations of all his players isn’t showing him how to study and do right I’m not and insider out there but playing ball I know that people do what they wanna do when things aren’t really about ball

Advertisement
CB is the hardest position to play.
it’s safety. He’s gotta see, he’s gotta get lined up. He’s gotta make the calls. He’s gotta be instinctive. He’s gotta read run/pass. He backs the **** because he’s scared. The guy isn’t at elite at anything except for playing safety. What the **** more do you want? (Coach Mark D’Onofrio)

Last edited:
Yeah people acting like Cormani is a bust after half a season his true freshman year that he didn't even Enroll Early for is ridiculous. Those same people are going to be the ones begging for us to somehow get him to transfer here in a year or two.
Agreed. But the ‘bust’ label likely comes more from his attitude problems, per his HC.

Advertisement
everyone said "off the record" this kid had maturity issues.he was given stars based on potential, always high risk high reward.
He wasn’t going to be an immediate step in day one all American like Travis Hunter… kid has the tools but it looks like he might not be willing to put that work in to push those tools to stardom

Advertisement
Hunter will get sauced when he goes up against good teams with wrs. He going to get cooked. He needs to be on offense forever
Idk about his long term projection at CB. But he’d be a fool to not go WR full time. The amount of money that JJ, Chase, and Lamb are about to get is insane. CBs aren’t gonna sniff that money.

Advertisement
Back