2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Advertisement
He’s the best player in the country not named Jeremiah Smith

I'd take him over Smith, but just ever so slightly. I value a true shut down corner just a bit more than a wide receiver. Too many variables need to fall into place for the receiver while if the corner is lock down, they can shut off a number one receiver solo. If someone ranks Smith higher, I don't really have a problem with it.

Glad people are bringing up that we haven’t been as good as UGA on the field the last few years

This is the type of expert analysis I pay for around here

Office Tv Youre Welcome GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Eh. It will move it more because most people who are fans simply don't know **** about the game. Reality #1 a&m is better than Clemson this year... Reality #2 a&m is basically on the same level as fspoop. But they dont have the name notoriety for their resume to speak for itself. Is what it is. But without question it'll move the needle more for obvious reasons. It's just another name to throw on the death toll. Myself, as of right now I'd say we're far better than Clemson & if things keep up the way they are I'd say about a 8 point win over ****.

This is all I’ve been saying.

Edit to add:

Just listen to the A&M BAMA segment here. This is the perception of A&M and Miami right now.

For those that can’t listen. Summary:

“A&M isn’t great but improving”

“Miami win dismissed and frankly comes across as a “bad loss” by his tone”

Miami isn’t getting credit for that win and A&M is suffering in the polls because they lost to us imo. Both speak volumes about the perception of both programs. Miami needs a bigger win still. We can also be fans and happy with the direction of the program and clear improvements in the field. These two thoughts aren’t mutually exclusive.

On the flip side a 1 loss Duke is neck and neck in the polls with us and their signature win is a 2 loss Clemson. Sure, they also played a mid ND close.

Last edited:
I'd take him over Smith, but just ever so slightly. I value a true shut down corner just a bit more than a wide receiver. Too many variables need to fall into place for the receiver while if the corner is lock down, they can shut off a number one receiver solo. If someone ranks Smith higher, I don't really have a problem with it.
Can’t argue against you. Landing both is how you build for a championship run

Advertisement
Eh. It will move it more because most people who are fans simply don't know **** about the game. Reality #1 a&m is better than Clemson this year... Reality #2 a&m is basically on the same level as fspoop. But they dont have the name notoriety for their resume to speak for itself. Is what it is. But without question it'll move the needle more for obvious reasons. It's just another name to throw on the death toll. Myself, as of right now I'd say we're far better than Clemson & if things keep up the way they are I'd say about a 8 point win over ****.

Once we beat F$U, there will be a common denominator with which to compare aTm and F$U...

👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is all I’ve been saying.

Edit to add:

Just listen to the A&M BAMA segment here. This is the perception of A&M and Miami right now.

For those that can’t listen. Summary:

“A&M isn’t great but improving”

“Miami win dismissed and frankly comes across as a “bad loss” by his tone”

Miami isn’t getting credit for that win and A&M is suffering in the polls because they lost to us imo. Both speak volumes about the perception of both programs. Miami needs a bigger win still. We can also be fans and happy with the direction of the program and clear improvements in the field. These two thoughts aren’t mutually exclusive.

On the flip side a 1 loss Duke is neck and neck in the polls with us and their signature win is a 2 loss Clemson. Sure, they also played a mid ND close.

Who cares what Joel Klatt thinks? Just keep winning.

Advertisement
Back