2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Yeah people acting like Cormani is a bust after half a season his true freshman year that he didn't even Enroll Early for is ridiculous. Those same people are going to be the ones begging for us to somehow get him to transfer here in a year or two.
Nah. **** him. Hopefully Stuckey's bathroom attendant is in his future.

Advertisement
Nah. **** him. Hopefully Stuckey's bathroom attendant is in his future.
I don't care about him, but the people that are choosing to constantly check in on him and going out of the way to trash him certainly do. Im just saying a true freshman cb probably shouldn't have crazy high expectations in the first 6 games...

Advertisement
Idk about his long term projection at CB. But he’d be a fool to not go WR full time. The amount of money that JJ, Chase, and Lamb are about to get is insane. CBs aren’t gonna sniff that money.
facts

and he isnt some lock down corner so he should switch after getting lit up by that big wr at stanford. Str8 exposed when you play real D1 football. Hardest position to play to not everyone is Sauce.

Sooo…
Changing Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

facts

and he isnt some lock down corner so he should switch after getting lit up by that big wr at stanford. Str8 exposed when you play real D1 football. Hardest position to play to not everyone is Sauce.
There are very few "lock down" corners or defenses in college football. If we can just get a "slow down" guy, it'll help immensely and gives us such greater flexibility.

Advertisement
There are very few "lock down" corners or defenses in college football. If we can just get a "slow down" guy, it'll help immensely and gives us such greater flexibility.
I thought the two tds Clemson had were just great plays. The guys were blanketed and they put it in the perfect spot. Even when Jaden got Mossed he played it great there was nothing he could do

Last edited:
Advertisement
UGA flipping Ondre Evans from LSU did seem like pretty odd timing...

Maybe they’re anticipating for E-Rob to jump ship.

Nothing would make me happier than taking the #1 ranked CB in the Nation from the Evil Empire!

#DeathToUGA

Last edited:
Advertisement
UGA flipping Ondre Evans from LSU does seem like pretty odd timing...

Maybe they’re anticipating for E-Rob to jump ship.

Nothing would make me happier than taking the #1 ranked CB in the Nation from the Evil Empire!

#DeathToUGA
If only we had T-Rob for a connection via last names ::sigh::

Advertisement
Back