2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Advertisement
This kid is Cormani if he was physical, he's a special player. Starts day one
Finkle is Einhorn.
Einhorn is Finkle.

jim carrey alrighty then GIF by Morgan Creek

McClain is good but he doesn’t have this kids physicality and maybe passion for the game
Disagree. Cormani is physical in coverage but needs to learn to be physical tackling, sure.

Ellis is more college ready. Obviously being at IMG and came from Iona Prep in NY that really develops kids physically.

No need to slight Cormani from a talent perspective. Getting caught up in Deion's hype train, gimmicky, all style no substance program will be what haunts him. He's longer and more rangy than Ellis but lacks some things that I'd rather have like more developed instincts, maturity, etc.

Advertisement
Disagree. Cormani is physical in coverage but needs to learn to be physical tackling, sure.

Ellis is more college ready. Obviously being at IMG and came from Iona Prep in NY that really develops kids physically.

No need to slight Cormani from a talent perspective. Getting caught up in Deion's hype train, gimmicky, all style no substance program will be what haunts him. He's longer and more rangy than Ellis but lacks some things that I'd rather have like more developed instincts, maturity, etc.
Yes!! Ellis walks into a starting job and can easily handle the physicality. I don’t even think it’s close between the two.

Watched the IMG game.. Ellis looked better than I thought. Crazy fluid, has the instincts, ball skills, and took a PR back that was called for a penalty.

CB play on Saturday was actually pretty solid. SFA corners impressed me(especially Oregon commit), Mack impressed, and young DB from Chaminade had his moments

I’m sorry for randomly bumping this but IMG game was Saturday and I’m still here Wednesday thinking how good Ellis was. I’m almost to the point I would say 1A Jeremiah Smith 1B Ellis Robinson. From the intercept to the way he came up and made hits. What Cribby say this guy is a 6 star lol
I saw one hit and I was sold knowing he also can cover.

Advertisement

That’s fair. I’m not tryna say McLain is garbage I’m saying as a future college player this kid is the whole package

As someone who knows a thing or two about DB play, I'd take this kid over Cormani 7 days a week.

Watched the IMG game.. Ellis looked better than I thought. Crazy fluid, has the instincts, ball skills, and took a PR back that was called for a penalty.

CB play on Saturday was actually pretty solid. SFA corners impressed me(especially Oregon commit), Mack impressed, and young DB from Chaminade had his moments
Ewald = young CB for Chaminade.
Ify Obidegwu = Oregon kid. 100% not IFY

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd throw a similar NIL offer at Ify Obidegwu after seeing him lock down Smith for a half forcing Chaminade to move Smith to slot. Ify wouldn't be a bad 1B IMO.

Advertisement
Back