CB Demetrius Freeney commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Be patient with him, like some said above it’s his second full season at CB. Honestly, I’d prefer we redshirt him and Kirk. Let them get accustomed to P5 College Football off the field and everything.
**** Kirk is another I forgot about.

Advertisement
Be patient with him, like some said above it’s his second full season at CB. Honestly, I’d prefer we redshirt him and Kirk. Let them get accustomed to P5 College Football off the field and everything.
I agree with this. Not everything comes in ready to be an all-american. Both are great athletes who need time. Between X, George, Colby, Harrell, and Ray Ray, he's got some dogs to compete with. Give them time

I know not all evals are gonna hit but watching Colbie Young blow up over the last 8 games or so has got me feeling pretty chill about our JUCO approach
Bruh dead *** as you writing that...how excited are you to finally have a coach hit on a guy none of us looked at? You and I know we got our Butch (pause) and this is the beginning. Even Cloyd or whatever his name is I thought had trex arms and he's playing good. I'm like wtf is happening?

Glad we got that bama deer spray and we didn't have to burn any crosses to get it.

Advertisement
eye test- this kid is tiny

maybe he balls bigger than his physical size but he is little

Bruh dead *** as you writing that...how excited are you to finally have a coach hit on a guy none of us looked at? You and I know we got our Butch (pause) and this is the beginning. Even Cloyd or whatever his name is I thought had trex arms and he's playing good. I'm like wtf is happening?

Glad we got that bama deer spray and we didn't have to burn any crosses to get it.
Remember how terrible the bottom 2/3 of the 08 class was? And then the 2023 class we’ve already seen a lot of good feedback from some of the lower ranked kids it bodes well for the 2024 class

Still need a few blue chips at the top but how many years we gotta watch classes have 10+ guys that never even contribute on greentree let alone a game?

Advertisement
Remember how terrible the bottom 2/3 of the 08 class was? And then the 2023 class we’ve already seen a lot of good feedback from some of the lower ranked kids it bodes well for the 2024 class

Still need a few blue chips at the top but how many years we gotta watch classes have 10+ guys that never even contribute on greentree let alone a game?
That's how fsu and uf are recruiting right now. The bottom of their classes are cheeks real bad. They are going to pay for it. If your stars don't hit and you wind up having a 3 or 4 star be there guy....your cieling will be trash and the coaches wont last. They will praise that ordinary player though but those guys don't get you the chip.

We still need elite DTs. If we get Carr Smith and Ellis Robinson bruh I would lose it. Even though that would be elite we have to address DT with a star out of HS and the portal. Can't have all these players and the middle of the D not physical vs top quality comp. Cause when bama and UGA type OL and DL put their hands on you you will move if you don't have the elite guys.

Adding to what has already been said..you also have to take into consideration that NOBODY saw JDavis and TCouch coming. Total shocker that those two have played this well. Porter too. Alot of pleasant surprises in that secondary. (so far. Still a ways to go) Damari and Devonte Brown cant even get on the field to get major minutes and they were the starting CBs at one point in Fall camp. This is all a good problem to have.

Advertisement
Back