2024 CB Board (2024 Edition)

Advertisement
24 WR/CB/ATH Chase Tyler from GA offered today (defensive coaches were tagged so I'm guessing we're recruiting him as a CB?)

Edit: tweet was pulled after six hours. Here we go again. Addae, Steele and Cristobal were tagged in the original tweet.

1674702185354.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This was one of my babies at Deerfield. Love this kid. My DB coach at Deerfield is a guru and has developed some great CB's, and he was crazy about OJ as an underclassmen. He said he'd be elite if he grew, and here we are.

Ecstatic for this kid.
How does he feel about UM from what you can recall ?

Advertisement
25 CB Chris "CJ" Ewald (Chaminade) visited this weekend, has had an offer for a while

Take off name alone. Only other ppl in the world i knew with that first name is my Uncle and Steph Curry's dad Dell.

Add to it hes a new orleans savage. This is a go for me. I want footing back in NOLA

Advertisement
24 CB/ATH Demello Jones (Swainsboro, GA) offered. 247 has him as an ATH but TRob from Bama and Addae/Jefferson are recruiting him so I'm thinking they see his biggest upside at CB

Turns out 24 CB Larry Tarver Jr. from Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) TRU Prep has had an offer for a couple of years (no 247 page)

Advertisement
Back