2024 CB Board (2024 Edition)

Advertisement
This is what I been waiting for years. I argue with folks every cycle when they say Bama evaluated this or uga evaluated that I tell them ye they pretty much "offer" 3x the amount of kids that we do.

We would forever be so selective as if we had that cache
It would be so **** frustrating under all the previous regimes, but especially under Manny where after our first option or sometimes our second option, we would already be in the basement bargain shopping.

Turns out 24 CB Larry Tarver Jr. from Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) TRU Prep has had an offer for a couple of years (no 247 page)

Where's this kid been hiding? Looks pretty good on tape...Great speed. Local @gogeta any info?

Advertisement
24 CB Antoine Belgrave-Shorter was offered during elite prospect day. Missed the offer due to avalanche of offers and visit news. Coming for Junior Day in March

Advertisement
Advertisement
Malachi Davey says he's coming to Junior Day. No 247 page and no UM offer at this point. Ranked #32 in the Top 60 in Central Florida by the Orlando Sentinel.

No 247 page at this point. One D1 offer from Oregon State. Coming to Junior Day though.

Advertisement

Probably more of a safety than corner. He’s big, 6’2 ish. I’ll have to ask his coach what they’re looking at him as. Eastside, formerly Woodrow Wilson, home of Jamaal Green! Same development program that produced Duce Chestnut, Keon Sabb, Fadil Diggs, Kyle McCord, and a bunch of other guys.

Probably more of a safety than corner. He’s big, 6’2 ish. I’ll have to ask his coach what they’re looking at him as. Eastside, formerly Woodrow Wilson, home of Jamaal Green! Same development program that produced Duce Chestnut, Keon Sabb, Fadil Diggs, Kyle McCord, and a bunch of other guys.
yeah i was wondering about that. 247 has him listed as a CB but ranked at Safety.

Advertisement
Back