2024 CB Board (2024 Edition)

Dave & Rasta break down 2024 CBs on tonight's Sebastian Lane

Out of State
  • Ellis Robinson IV #1 CB on Dave's board
  • Zabien Brown (Top 5, currently has him in the Canes class)
  • Marcelles Williams (Top 3)
  • Dakoda Fields
  • Kobe Black (Rasta doesn't think we have a chance here)
  • Kaleb Beasley (Rasta has him as the #1 CB in the nation)
  • Selman Bridges (OSU lean)
  • Wallace Foster (L$U commit, Rasta thinks our new LA ties might bring this one into play)

FL

• Lawayne McCoy (must get)
  • Jamari Howard (Top 10 on Rasta's board)
  • Jon Mitchell (Jacksonville)
  • Antoine Belgrave-Shorter
  • Cai Bates

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

IMG_1431.jpeg

Mitchell lobbing up the question & AJ Belgrave-Shorter's response. I wasnt the smartest kid in class but I think it's safe to say it's them two. 😂

Sione Laulea JUCO CB is visiting tomorrow. Oregon and Utah have offered so he appears to be a known commodity on the west coast and picking up momentum.

Advertisement

Former NFL Safety Adrian Wilson’s son.

Long-stride runner with good 4.4 speed & ball skills, had 30tks & 4INT’s his Junior year.

Has natural fluid hips & speed-turn ability in Press man coverage, also is already advanced in his jam technique & displays good proactive step-footwork in coverage alignment at the LOS, which allows for him to keep his man in front of him while maintaining sustainable physicality when transitioning in phase throughout the route.

Good prospect that comes from good stock. I would guess AZ, AZ ST, Oregon & Washington would be the early favs, but former players tend to have a different level of respect & reverence for Miami as a program & know they can trust their sons to come here, (except if they’re former Canes, then for whatever reason it almost never works lol).

Advertisement
Good prospect that comes from good stock. I would guess AZ, AZ ST, Oregon & Washington would be the early favs, but former players tend to have a different level of respect & reverence for Miami as a program & know they can trust their sons to come here, (except if they’re former Canes, then for whatever reason it almost never works lol).
Similar to Kennedy & Brian Urlacher. During SB week at Radio Row, Urlacher spoke of his son on a few shoes talking about Iowa and Miami offers being major ones for his son. Spoke on the U with recent declines and all still being a historic program and how they were excited to visit as they did last month.

Former NFL Safety Adrian Wilson’s son.

Long-stride runner with good 4.4 speed & ball skills, had 30tks & 4INT’s his Junior year.

Has natural fluid hips & speed-turn ability in Press man coverage, also is already advanced in his jam technique & displays good proactive step-footwork in coverage alignment at the LOS, which allows for him to keep his man in front of him while maintaining sustainable physicality when transitioning in phase throughout the route.

He an athletic freak like his pops?

Advertisement
Back