2024 CB Board (2024 Edition)

Advertisement
I like the film. Kid already knows how to turn his head around with the ball in the air lol. He also likes to tackle, which is a plus. He should get a rating/bump at some point.

Advertisement
I believe the hot board at CB right now is:
Dylan Day - committed
Ellis Robinson IV (Georgia commit) - visited this month
Marcelles Williams - visited in January, top 12 in February
Jamari Howard (Michigan St. commit) - has visited a couple times this spring
Troy Stevenson - visited in March, top 10 in March
Ricky Knight III - visited in April, OV scheduled in June
Amare Sanders - visited in March
Milton Ferguson - top 8 in January
That's a pretty robust board.

Other recent visitors:
Josh Philostin
Romanas Frederique, Jr.

Visit watch:
Selman Bridges
Zabien Brown
Jivan Baly

Advertisement
I believe the hot board at CB right now is:
Dylan Day - committed
Ellis Robinson IV (Georgia commit) - visited this month
Marcelles Williams - visited in January, top 12 in February
Jamari Howard (Michigan St. commit) - has visited a couple times this spring
Troy Stevenson - visited in March, top 10 in March
Ricky Knight III - visited in April, OV scheduled in June
Amare Sanders - visited in March
Milton Ferguson - top 8 in January
That's a pretty robust board.

Other recent visitors:
Josh Philostin
Romanas Frederique, Jr.

Visit watch:
Selman Bridges
Zabien Brown
Jivan Baly

Yep, solid list. I think the most likely scenario is some combo of Day, Howard, Knight and 1 or 2 others. Outside of Day, I think Howard and Knight are the most likely.

Oregon signed his teammate last year the Speed Demon CB Rodrick Pleasant.
That school produces a lot of talent that usually ends up at USC.

They had Robert Woods, Marqise Lee, and George Farmer all together who all went to USC and produced 530 Catches, 6,948 yards, and 61 TDs. Though Farmer basically didn’t do anything on played a couple games in the NFL.

Advertisement

-------

Miami- “I visited Miami in January when I was in town for a 7v7 tournament and really liked the overall environment there. I didn’t get to see much of the campus though and the coaches I talked with are no longer there. Since then I’ve been able to reconnect with the staff and they really want me back on campus for an official visit.

"Jahmile Addae (DB coach) is my lead recruiter and the coach who offered me. We're building a good relationship in a short time and I can't wait to get back to Miami and really experience all that they have to offer. I love the tradition they have and I really like where coach Cristobal is taking the program."

Fields currently has three official visits locked in. USC on June 2, Miami June 16 and Oregon June 23. He's set to make a late summer decision.

He's a CB and being recruited as a CB, his 247 page is wrong. Moved him to the CB board. @gogeta4 says he should be a priority on this board and given he has an UV and OV scheduled in the next month, the staff agrees.

Advertisement
OP updated, I switched over to table format put the key recruits and those who've visited at the top. Still a work in progress as much of the details in the table weren't in the original list format. Still, really lets you visualize where the focus is much better

It would be great if we could crowd source the table update. If you know stars, UV info, commitments etc., please post here.

Advertisement
Back