2024 CB Board (2024 Edition)

Advertisement
God bless you then…Don't turn 46. Let's just say I move have to move to more of a slot/striker role

Brother, I’m literally trying to be Benjamin Button, man. I had to change EVERYTHING about life, removing stress, bad eating habits, bad sleeping habits, inconsistent workouts. Turned 38 & said F this after all my numbers came back. Was thee most unhealthy I’ve ever been, mostly due to a hectic work schedule + a miserable marriage. Once that separation hit and that depression left, it’s amazing what the body can do w/ proper discipline.

I legit reversed everything w/in 9 months, and became optimal at 40. Hard work + dedication, w/ wisdom = lasting results in all areas of life.

I mean there's been tons of guys on the corner board all year. It's the quality or at least the rankings that have people worried.

Maybe but we haven't sniffed much meaningful interest from a LOT of them. That's troubling.

RellyRell raises valid concerns.

Addae’s recruiting so far is subpar. There really is no denying that fact. Yet, he was retained by Mario. Why?

One argument is that he is very good at developing players; however, can that be substantiated? Cam took a big step last year but did Stephenson get better? Did DJ Ivey substantially improve? What about Couch? It’s certainly debatable.

I am curious as to what others think about Addae’s ability to get the most out of the secondary. If he isn’t truly developing talent, then we were better off keeping DVD simply for his ability to recruit.

This is a make or break year for Addae.

Advertisement
I’m 41 also @Rellyrell . I’m 5”10” round 180-185 all muscle (BIG PAUSE) I can play the nickel, Boundary, or I can give JW20 or Kam a 2-3 play rest BIG PAUSE 😂

Facts, bro. We’re about the same size (pause, HELLA BIG PAUSE). Lol

Man, I’m hella into cross fitness, boxing, prison, & traditional weight training workouts. Those prison workouts had me on another level. Lol. Using all body weight to get right is mentally & physically draining. (Pause, again HELLA BIG PAUSE). Lol

I think I can see if I can find some eligibility to play that NB spot. Jam a jit up, ole punk *** youngstas! Lol (Pause)

Facts, bro. We’re about the same size (pause, HELLA BIG PAUSE). Lol

Man, I’m hella into cross fitness, boxing, prison, & traditional weight training workouts. Those prison workouts had me on another level. Lol. Using all body weight to get right is mentally & physically draining. (Pause, again HELLA BIG PAUSE). Lol

I think I can see if I can find some eligibility to play that NB spot. Jam a jit up, ole punk *** youngstas! Lol (Pause)
Yeah I hit the weights hard BIG PAUSE & use the workouts that I did when I was in prison. Now if I can stop drinking & eating BS I’ll be all the way back😂. I’m drug free doe! I don’t do any drugs

I just don’t get how any true & honest fan could ? me on this. I gave my report card on the recruiting class of ‘23, and my concern was the secondary, particularly CB. Like sometimes we have to take off the Orange & Green off-season glasses & call a spade a spade.

We just had our best CB leave, and the CB last yr was woeful. All the names that were mentioned as solid depth pieces have vanished. So now what? R we really rolling w/ Porter Jr, Davonte Brown, Davis, & Couch? Are we really relying upon Freeney or Richard coming in making a difference? Do we expect true freshmen Stafford & Brown to anchor us if the starters don’t pan out?

I have legit, tangible concerns. We can do the whole “let’s let it play out or wait til the season” argument that’s used to deflect every single yr, but when r we as fans going to stop being disingenuous & have open & honest conversations w/o feeling the need to defend chit or get defensive? Addae is not bringing what we thought he would bring to the table & the room is ?able. Our margin for error (which includes injuries, understanding of the playbook, etc) is at zero, imho.
The secondary is a Kinchens pulled hamstring or missed targeting call away from a titanic sub level implosion. Its dangerously thin. So what do we do? **** the bed in recruiting of course. We're about to find ourselves missing DJ Ivey of all people.

Advertisement
Yeah I hit the weights hard BIG PAUSE & use the workouts that I did when I was in prison. Now if I can stop drinking & eating BS I’ll be all the way back😂. I’m drug free doe! I don’t do any drugs

Man, u already know….sometimes dranks be worst on u than some of them drugs. I lost two of my relatives from liver failure due to heavy drinking. I used to be a drinker, but man the only clear I drink is water all day long. I may have a glass of fine or sparkling wine on a cheat meal out, but after I lost my relative who was my OG & like my big bro, I got off the liquor cold turkey that day.

Man, u already know….sometimes dranks be worst on u than some of them drugs. I lost two of my relatives from liver failure due to heavy drinking. I used to be a drinker, but man the only clear I drink is water all day long. I may have a glass of fine or sparkling wine on a cheat meal out, but after I lost my relative who was my OG & like my big bro, I got off the liquor cold turkey that day.
**** dats awesome! I wish I could quit cold turkey

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its all good bro. 8 wins bro. body types bro.
It's not all good, but I try to be neutral as in not a mope not a sunshine pumper....need to show some mf progress this year and need to build on it long term....we did recruit some dudes last year but this isn't nc dub 14 where you start all your freshman...this is a big 'show me year"

It's not all good, but I try to be neutral as in not a mope not a sunshine pumper....need to show some mf progress this year and need to build on it long term....we did recruit some dudes last year but this isn't nc dub 14 where you start all your freshman...this is a big 'show me year"
sarcasm

Advertisement
Back