2024 CB Board (2024 Edition)

Didn't make Lester's top 10 or top 5. Trend definitely isn't our friend in his recruitment. Been to campus multiple times already. Wonder if he just doesn't like something about Miami. Nevertheless, adding him as a priority recruit.

FSU made to the top 5 and Norvell really struggles (to put it kindly) with HS recruiting. Mystifying unless he's got family ties there

Advertisement
Lawayne McCoy IMO needs to be the local guy we snag. He is severely underrated in the rankings much like Damari Brown was prior to getting a big bump his Senior year.
Does he have a UM offer? I can't find it on his timeline or his 247 page.

Advertisement
Ellis Robinson IV and Lawayne McCoy are the CBs I think we get this cycle. This time last year I called Cormani McClain and Damari Brown. I hope I’m right again.

A CB room of
Cormani McClain
Damari Brown
Robert Stafford
Ellis Robinson IV
Lawayne McCoy

In a few years would be ELITE that’s a national championship team caliber CB room.

Advertisement
Troy Stevenson offered today, 247 has him as an ATH, but since Addae offered, I'm guessing we're targeting him as a DB?

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's going to be on the SFE so probably should monitor this a little closer than your typical Mater Dei offer where we'd have little chance.

Advertisement
Add Josh Philostin to the OP and here's a link to his thread

Ricky Knight III offered today. @Memnon says we're recruiting him as a CB so moved him from the ATH board.

Advertisement
Back