cb 2015 Ronnie hoggins

sniffin94

shoe program *****
I was told any chance we had/have with th ridley bros and sbb start and end with offering Ronnie. I was also told that its not over for them with the bama commitment. Tennesee and Uif are coming hard and "playing ball". Time for *** to get with the program.

Advertisement
15.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sniff is right.

We treat scholarships like gold until after NSD, when we give them away. Hoggins is a good, tough player who happens to be small. Offer him and play the game with SBB and Ridley.

Sniff is right.

We treat scholarships like gold until after NSD, when we give them away. Hoggins is a good, tough player who happens to be small. Offer him and play the game with SBB and Ridley.

Nailed it right on the f***ing head with that comment.

They can't use the excuse that this is going to be a small class to allege there's no room for Hoggins when they burn scholies on completely obscure recruits like Joe Brown and Tyler Grimsley after NSD 2014.

Offer Hoggins and see if it makes a difference with two in-state studs. If it doesn't, then they don't even have to take him. At least play the f***ing game instead of conceding defeat on guys who can help change the program.

Advertisement
I'll believe the OP when I see Hoggins has offers from Alabama, Tennessee, and UF.

I'll believe the OP when I see Hoggins has offers from Alabama, Tennessee, and UF.

Good point.....Those teams hasn't even offered so maybe we can beat them to the punch for a change. A Hoggins commitment won't drag this class down but losing SBB and Ridley certainly will.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back