cb 2015 Ronnie hoggins

Bama was able to get them with out offering hoggins

Maybe they did it to up the ante on Al..Let him know they are not playing around. I just find it extremely hard to believe that these two were all but signed, sealed, and delivered to us then all of a sudden out of nowhere they commit to Bama. I think this Huggins story has some validity to it.

And bravo to Dmoney and SRuback. I dont wanna hear anymore **** about "precious scholies" and "it being unfair to a kid to offer him a scholie if he isnt UM caliber" and all that BS when we give scholies to a guy like Hayden Mahoney or whatever his name is. He might turn out to be a stud, but his film was not even close to impressive. Just callin it how I see it. Grimsley too. He MIGHT turn out to be good, then again..

Just offer the **** Huggins kid and see what happens. If Ridley and SBB re-nig on us..Just "Travis Johnson/Dennis Turner" him out. Very simple.

Advertisement
Sniff is right.

We treat scholarships like gold until after NSD, when we give them away.

D$ you aced the **** out of that post, bro. NOBODY could have said it better!

Im thinking about making that my signature.

21.gif

This not true Alabama was able to get both of these boys without offering hoggins..plus no kid will take a sympathy scholarship..

I have a very legit source at monarch. Just ran into him yeasterday and i asked how the ridley/sbb to bama went down. So far alabama made the best "offer". I said thought those boys loved UM and he said they do but they were waiting for ronnie to get offered and they told the coaches that. My source said that commiting to Bama put the pressure on tye other schools interested and its not over. Again, he said uif and tenesseee are all over these kids and "starting to play ball". Monarch has a legit 5 d1 players in sbb, both ridleys, ronnie and their other safety who my source said is better than SBB. I trust this info 100%, just trying to pass it on to fans. The conversation was an eye opener for sure.

Advertisement
This not true Alabama was able to get both of these boys without offering hoggins..plus no kid will take a sympathy scholarship..

you're right no kid likes a sympathy scholarship ....by the way Alec Ogletree and keith Brown's brothers say hi.

We're not in the same position as Bama. right now Bama is one of the top programs were not even in the top 25

I didn't know much about hoggins but just saw his HL and he's not bad at all. If he helps with SBB and the Ridley brothers why not offer him. Golden takes projects all the time.

I have a very legit source at monarch. Just ran into him yeasterday and i asked how the ridley/sbb to bama went down. So far alabama made the best "offer". I said thought those boys loved UM and he said they do but they were waiting for ronnie to get offered and they told the coaches that. My source said that commiting to Bama put the pressure on tye other schools interested and its not over. Again, he said uif and tenesseee are all over these kids and "starting to play ball". Monarch has a legit 5 d1 players in sbb, both ridleys, ronnie and their other safety who my source said is better than SBB. I trust this info 100%, just trying to pass it on to fans. The conversation was an eye opener for sure.

I can see this being true, thanks for the info, still wondering what happens to ridley, if he has to transfer to champagnat his recruitment will be very very interesting

Advertisement
Id offer him regardless..pound for pound speaking he reminds me of antoine winfield.

Sbb and ridley jusy makes it icing on the cake..probably wont happen tho.

Sniff is right.

We treat scholarships like gold until after NSD, when we give them away. Hoggins is a good, tough player who happens to be small. Offer him and play the game with SBB and Ridley.

Anyone that disagrees with this needs to take a ******* hike.

How many times are we going to watch other schools play this game, blatantly, before we get with the ******* program. And let's not pretend like we are too busy loading up the roster from top to bottom with legit scholarships.

This is exactly why me and some others said right away, SBB and Ridley aint coming here. It's not that we don't have a chance, it's not that we aren't in the game, we just aren't willing and able to do the things necessary to land guys like this. And no, I am not talking about just their talent level.

Advertisement
I bet UF doesnt offer Ronnie for those two. I doubt UT will either. If they really want to go to Miami that is where they will go with or without Ronnie.

I bet UF doesnt offer Ronnie for those two. I doubt UT will either. If they really want to go to Miami that is where they will go with or without Ronnie.

You would offer them if you had to. Yeah UiF was **** last year, but so what? When you are **** for 10 years, you have to go the extra mile sometimes.

You would offer them if you had to. Yeah UF was **** last year, but so what? When you are **** for 10 years, you have to go the extra mile sometimes.
I just dont believe these two or anyone around them.They are willing to go all the way to Bama who is not offering their friend. Plus one of the kids is not that special (SBB) and the other one has grade issues.

Advertisement

You would offer them if you had to. Yeah UF was **** last year, but so what? When you are **** for 10 years, you have to go the extra mile sometimes.
I just dont believe these two or anyone around them.They are willing to go all the way to Bama who is not offering their friend. Plus one of the kids is not that special (SBB) and the other one has grade issues.

If we wasted schollys on Joe brown and that other OL, why not use one on a package deal

If we wasted schollys on Joe brown and that other OL, why not use one on a package deal

I dont believe that it is a real package deal. I think they are just trying to get their boy a big time offer to help his recruitment and so far nobody has done that.

Advertisement
Back