Catholics vs. Convicts 30 for 30

I hope this gets released the week of the ND game and that Richt makes the players watch it.
 
F*ck them and how the **** is that a fumble?

Even the ref after the game said it wasn't a fumble, but ND's ball on downs, which was complete BS, since it wasn't 4th and goal, but like 4th and 3.
 
As I wasn't born yet..I'm excited anytime I can learn more about the 80's.

Even though it's displaying a notre Dame win, any 1980's press is good press imo
 
At least it will shine a light on how their Championship was a farce
 
89 was sweet revenge but doesn't make it right. Worse call than Fiasco Bowl. Would have been 3 consecutive NC's.
 
Hopefully you youngns can now understand where the hate for ND comes from.
 
Is Billy Corben behind the project?

I sure hope the video includes the legendary 3rd and 43 play.
 
I remember I was so angry that the stupid referees declared Cleveland Gary TD run at goal line a fumble. Later they realized they made a mistake and apologized to Jimmy Johnson at end of the game. You should see how red JJ's face was.
 
How is ESPN crapping on us? Is this being done with a pro UM slant or ND slant?
Who's doing it?
 
This **** right here is why I will always hate notre Dame. **** Florida and fsu.... But notre dame is a special ******* hate
 
Back
Top