Catholics vs. Convicts 30 for 30

Hopefully you youngns can now understand where the hate for ND comes from.

Exactly!

People do not understand the culture or environment back then. Miami never got a call against the glory schools like ND or Penn St and every single person in the media was rooting for ND in these games.

You think the media hates on Miami today…

Advertisement
I HATE Notre Dame with a passion, and that game will burn me till I die. We had a championship stolen on this day, and I am still sick about it.

1. Penn State 87
2. Ohio State 2003
3. Notre Dame 1988

The three games that I will NEVER get over. EVER

Is Billy Corben behind the project?

I sure hope the video includes the legendary 3rd and 43 play.

It was apparently directed by a Notre Dame alum. I'm no Cohen fan at all but I may have a stroke if this has a pro-Irish bias. Then again, it's Miami's brand that actually sells these things so I doubt even eSECpn would be that stupid.

I HATE Notre Dame with a passion, and that game will burn me till I die. We had a championship stolen on this day, and I am still sick about it.

1. Penn State 87 - We had at least five turnovers in red zone correct?
2. Ohio State 2003 - BS Pass interference call on Glenn Sharpe
3. Notre Dame 1988 - Cleveland Gary TD run at goal line was called wrongfully a fumble.

IIRC...

Advertisement
I hope they're going to mention how the tables have turned of late. Not sure if anyone has more convicts than the Lamers these days.

I wonder if it'll include that time their coach's negligence killed an undergrad or that time their administration covered up a rape by a football player and it ended with a suicide? Nahhhh, they'll probably just play clips of Ol' Golic spewing rainbows and puppy dogs about their little mecca of sanctimony.

Advertisement
One of many games that I'm still angry about. That will be very difficult for me to watch

The Domers, the only team I truly dislike. I imagine we'll see a very on-sided view here, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

If I remember correctly, been a long time, I believe there was a banner flown over the OB the next week, reading "That wasn't a fumble, Miami still #1 "

89 was sweet revenge but doesn't make it right. Worse call than Fiasco Bowl. Would have been 3 consecutive NC's.

3 National Titles we were cheated out of....

88, 00, 03.

Those years will always and forever anger me....but something about 88 angers me the most. Maybe it's b/c it happened at ND and you can see the refs looking for a way to change momentum in that game against us. I hate FSU w/ a passion, followed by UF, then Bama....but ND, I have a special kind of hatred for them. They don't even make it on to the list b/c they have their own category of hate from me.

Advertisement

1. Penn State 87 - We had at least five turnovers in red zone correct?
2. Ohio State 2003 - BS Pass interference call on Glenn Sharpe
3. Notre Dame 1988 - Cleveland Gary TD run at goal line was called wrongfully a fumble.

IIRC...

Don't leave out 2000 where the BCS Computer System somehow picked the team we beat over us to play in the title game.

I wonder if it'll include that time their coach's negligence killed an undergrad or that time their administration covered up a rape by a football player and it ended with a suicide? Nahhhh, they'll probably just play clips of Ol' Golic spewing rainbows and puppy dogs about their little mecca of sanctimony.

It should be Catholic Church Protecting Priests From Being Convicts vs. Miami...Check out this little tidbit from a couple of reference books on the Priest Molestation Scandal (AKA, institutionalized abuse which makes Sandusky look amateur in comparison):

"Public discussion of sexual abuse of minors by priests took place at a meeting sponsored by the National Association for Pastoral Renewal held on the campus of the University of Notre Dame in 1967"

Yep, easy to see ND was the hatching point for the subsequent church-wide cover-up

Let's not forget ND's cultural appropriation and reinforcement of negative stereotypes concerning people of Irish descent...Fighting Irish? When was the last war the Catholic Republic of Ireland was in, hmm?

Speaking of the Republic of Ireland, only one major college football team I know of has the Irish flag colors of Green, White, and Orange and it sure ain't Cracking Dome U

Lou Holtz molests himself...why do you think he spits all the time?

Last edited:
They should do a 30 for 30 on all the national championships that Notre Dame has won since 1988. Oh wait, there aren't any. Most overrated school in history. Below are the years they have won natties

1924, 1929, 1930, 1943, 1946, 1947, 1949, 1966, 1973, 1977, 1988.

Congrats. 7 of your 11 championships came before 1950 and all before 1990. Going on 25+ years of irrelevance....but yeah, you're too good too affiliate with a conference.
Maaaaaan... ******* this!!!!! Everyone my age only has 88 to hang their hat on.... We been in 7 championship games since they last one 1....****** suckas

Advertisement
I remember I was so angry that the stupid referees declared Cleveland Gary TD run at goal line a fumble. Later they realized they made a mistake and apologized to Jimmy Johnson at end of the game. You should see how red JJ's face was.

Famous story about how Richard Nixon called JJ after that game and told JJ " You guys got screwed and trust me when I tell you I know something about getting screwed over"

1. Penn State 87
2. Ohio State 2003
3. Notre Dame 1988

proxy.php

Last edited:
I hope this gets released the week of the ND game and that Richt makes the players watch it.

December 10

Well fck, ESPN just wants to **** on us and won't even help us out on the release date.

Actually its a great release date right after the Heisman trophy ceremony. The first two UM 30 for 30s were released in similar fashion. Every year ESPN has a college football 30 for 30 right after the Heisman trophy and they always end up being the highest rated one of the year.

Advertisement
Back