Catholics vs. Convicts 30 for 30

I wonder if it'll include that time their coach's negligence killed an undergrad or that time their administration covered up a rape by a football player and it ended with a suicide? Nahhhh, they'll probably just play clips of Ol' Golic spewing rainbows and puppy dogs about their little mecca of sanctimony.

It should be Catholic Church Protecting Priests From Being Convicts vs. Miami...Check out this little tidbit from a couple of reference books on the Priest Molestation Scandal (AKA, institutionalized abuse which makes Sandusky look amateur in comparison):

"Public discussion of sexual abuse of minors by priests took place at a meeting sponsored by the National Association for Pastoral Renewal held on the campus of the University of Notre Dame in 1967"

Yep, easy to see ND was the hatching point for the subsequent church

Or Hurricanes vs Hypocrites.

Advertisement
I HATE Notre Dame with a passion, and that game will burn me till I die. We had a championship stolen on this day, and I am still sick about it.

1. Penn State 87
2. Ohio State 2003
3. Notre Dame 1988

The three games that I will NEVER get over. EVER

Absolutely. The best team did not win any of those years.

I wonder if it'll include that time their coach's negligence killed an undergrad or that time their administration covered up a rape by a football player and it ended with a suicide? Nahhhh, they'll probably just play clips of Ol' Golic spewing rainbows and puppy dogs about their little mecca of sanctimony.

It should be Catholic Church Protecting Priests From Being Convicts vs. Miami...Check out this little tidbit from a couple of reference books on the Priest Molestation Scandal (AKA, institutionalized abuse which makes Sandusky look amateur in comparison):

"Public discussion of sexual abuse of minors by priests took place at a meeting sponsored by the National Association for Pastoral Renewal held on the campus of the University of Notre Dame in 1967"

Yep, easy to see ND was the hatching point for the subsequent church-wide cover-up

Let's not forget ND's cultural appropriation and reinforcement of negative stereotypes concerning people of Irish descent...Fighting Irish? When was the last war the Catholic Republic of Ireland was in, hmm?

Speaking of the Republic of Ireland, only one major college football team I know of has the Irish flag colors of Green, White, and Orange and it sure ain't Cracking Dome U

Lou Holtz molests himself...why do you think he spits all the time?

Steve Walsh and the entire starting Miami OL were Catholic.

Miami had more Catholics on their starting O lineup than Notre Dame had on their starting D.

Advertisement
Is Billy Corben behind the project?

I sure hope the video includes the legendary 3rd and 43 play.

Amen. And the earlier total beat down of that HS coach they had. Football was so great back then. Not only were we great but there was real competition -- OU, ND, NE, FSU, ped state, later Bama. Unlike Saban and today's Bama we have competition. Granted we only lost when we beat ourselves or ref stole a game, but still it was exciting. I am glad they made this. Urban will be taking the ND job and since we will be back, the battle will be on again. I am Catholic . Those stupid Irish forget that Jesus was executed as a CONVICT. The BIG GUY did not like pompous self-rightness aholes like doomers -- those were the type who had Him killed.

Advertisement
Find it absolutely incredible their commentary is to downplay and say we haven't played anyone but used our brand THREE TIMES for their most successful 30 for 30s. Smfh

Advertisement
Back