Carson Beck

Advertisement
Lol y’all haven’t learned yet ? Beck don’t give a **** who wins that day.
With Enos now and his prior relationship I don’t think he has any reason to pick UF and Mullen over us unless he perceives UF as a better program than us right now . We have 8.31 and the rest of the season to put up or shut up .

I haven’t seen anything to indicate he’s such a lock to UF it doesn’t matter what type of season they have

Advertisement
With Enos now and his prior relationship I don’t think he has any reason to pick UF and Mullen over us unless he perceives UF as a better program than us right now . We have 8.31 and the rest of the season to put up or shut up .

I haven’t seen anything to indicate he’s such a lock to UF it doesn’t matter what type of season they have
Decision is going to be made before that bro. He already announced that.

Advertisement
It's a great question, and surprisingly, none. Tebow and Spurrier are top of the list.

You would think over 40+ years they would've produced one that was memorable.
I'll try again.How about Chris Collingsworth. Let DddsDd cane shoot it down.

Our QB room isn't exactly light right now either
Kosi and weldon could ***** up literally any minute. Then theres williams who may transfer if he loses the qb battle this year. Tate nuff said. And our incoming freshman. In the blink of an eye we could have two scholarship qbs hanging out with Enos as our. "qb room"

Advertisement
Beck may be option 1 but at least Enos has shown the ability to not put all of his eggs in one basket. Hopefully that continues with the 2020 QBs.

Have to worry how he perceives having Martell on the field for two more years and UF having nothing in front of him starting. Also, Gainesville is much closer to Jacksonville. Enos needs to sell him big time.

Advertisement
Have to worry how he perceives having Martell on the field for two more years and UF having nothing in front of him starting. Also, Gainesville is much closer to Jacksonville. Enos needs to sell him big time.
Is Emory Jones not expected to be next up at QB for them ?

Advertisement
Back