Carson Beck

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You can not take away baseball from the quotation. He was committed to UF baseball BEFORE he kinda blew up for football. In comes the Bama offer..... he takes the Bama offer. Kid still wants both. We have both at UM like UF does. Wonder if getting baseball on board would help? Did anyone pay attention to what they did in Tally with the Plumlee kid? Did the photo shoot with football uni and had a baseball one waiting for him. Smart. Sure they didnt land him but still smart recruiting. We can get Beck! One thing I want to throw out and I think someone already said this BUT he did post those UF pictures and did not post any UM. I hope that is not a sign. Keep Mallory and Payton on him. He went to school with Mallory before he transferred and won state. Enos and crew need to be high school baseball fans until he announces! We all agree he is priority #1. Get him.

Advertisement
Oh my god. Oh my ******* god. This is what's wrong with today's society. Jesus christ have mercy.

Silk said it on a big 3 podcast. I've literally heard it all. How embarrassing.
Dude is a loser, but he played at UF and is one of the guys who comes back all the time to talk with the players and coaches. Similarly to what our alumni do. Not saying he’s 100% accurate all the time, but to say he’s clueless would be naive.

Edit: He didn’t play there. My bad

Dude is a loser, but he played at UF and is one of the guys who comes back all the time to talk with the players and coaches. Similarly to what our alumni do. Not saying he’s 100% accurate all the time, but to say he’s clueless would be naive.
He didn't play at uf. He is just a fan.

Advertisement

HE PLAYED AT UF LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOLOOLLOOL.

Silk is a 5'7 felon. The only thing he played at UF was a jukebox at a bar when he goes there for games. What on earth are you guys smoking?!

This is what I mean. I saw something the other day that said almost HALF of America gets their news from Facebook. HALF OF THE COUNTRY is being "educated" by Facebook. And we wonder why everyone is so goddamned stupid.

Turn the podcast off bro and educate yourself a little more intelligently. Seriously.

HE PLAYED AT UF LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOLOOLLOOL.

Silk is a 5'7 felon. The only thing he played at UF was a jukebox at a bar when he goes there for games. What on earth are you guys smoking?!

This is what I mean. I saw something the other day that said almost HALF of America gets their news from Facebook. HALF OF THE COUNTRY is being "educated" by Facebook. And we wonder why everyone is so goddamned stupid.

Turn the podcast off bro and educate yourself a little more intelligently. Seriously.
Somebody told me. I didn’t get it from Facebook. He’s a UF fan so I took his word for it. My fault.

Somebody told me. I didn’t get it from Facebook. He’s a UF fan so I took his word for it. My fault.

Stop listening to UF fans. No trolling, no ball breaking. There's no reason to listen to UF fans about anything.

Silk's name is Corry Knowles. Google him. He's a twitter troll and UF superfan who lives in Palm Beach and is literally 5'7. He has a nice rap sheet for credit card fraud. Stop listening to that horrible podcast, for one. And sure as **** don't listen to Silk, ever, about anything. His whole purpose in life is to troll Miami and FSU fans. He has no affiliation with the university whatsoever and knows literally nothing.

Advertisement
Back