Carson Beck

Stop listening to UF fans. No trolling, no ball breaking. There's no reason to listen to UF fans about anything.

Silk's name is Corry Knowles. Google him. He's a twitter troll and UF superfan who lives in Palm Beach and is literally 5'7. He has a nice rap sheet for credit card fraud. Stop listening to that horrible podcast, for one. And sure as **** don't listen to Silk, ever, about anything. His whole purpose in life is to troll Miami and FSU fans. He has no affiliation with the university whatsoever and knows literally nothing.
I just think Kev is funny. Really the only reason I listen. But I appreciate the information. Thank you.

Advertisement
I just think Kev is funny. Really the only reason I listen. But I appreciate the information. Thank you.

Kev is a good dude. But he's a fan too. But he's definitely a good dude, so I don't mind people giving them clicks. I tried...I made it through about 5 minutes of one episode and turned it off. Not my thing, but I guess if you're into that sort of thing, go for it. I prefer to spend my time learning or laughing....not even close to doing either one with that show.

Newberg is the definition of a dork and little Corry is just a troll who you can't understand because he feels like he needs to speak more ignorantly than he knows how to in order to relate more to the audience, I guess. It's pretty embarrassing. If you want to listen to a podcast, check out the OrangeBowlBoys. I'm not a regular listener, but I have listened to it in the past and it's all canes related (no one cares about UF or FSU) and the guys who run it have an IQ over 80, so it's listenable. The Big 3 rollup is god awful and useless.

Kev is a good dude. But he's a fan too. But he's definitely a good dude, so I don't mind people giving them clicks. I tried...I made it through about 5 minutes of one episode and turned it off. Not my thing, but I guess if you're into that sort of thing, go for it. I prefer to spend my time learning or laughing....not even close to doing either one with that show.

Newberg is the definition of a dork and little Corry is just a troll who you can't understand because he feels like he needs to speak more ignorantly than he knows how to in order to relate more to the audience, I guess. It's pretty embarrassing. If you want to listen to a podcast, check out the OrangeBowlBoys. I'm not a regular listener, but I have listened to it in the past and it's all canes related (no one cares about UF or FSU) and the guys who run it have an IQ over 80, so it's listenable. The Big 3 rollup is god awful and useless.
Ya, I listen to the Orange Bowl Boys and they’re awesome. That one and the CIS podcasts are my favorites. Besides that I just give other ones an occasional listen when I’m craving something Canes related. OTH is okay. 5 Rings is homer central with Darrow, but his interviews with Ivins are good listens.

HE PLAYED AT UF LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOLOOLLOOL.

Silk is a 5'7 felon. The only thing he played at UF was a jukebox at a bar when he goes there for games. What on earth are you guys smoking?!

This is what I mean. I saw something the other day that said almost HALF of America gets their news from Facebook. HALF OF THE COUNTRY is being "educated" by Facebook. And we wonder why everyone is so goddamned stupid.

Turn the podcast off bro and educate yourself a little more intelligently. Seriously.
You need to be medicated. You have issues.

Advertisement
Gator bite in a pic with Carson Beck and pops?

Hoping this radio show is for UF fans.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Enos about to put in OT recruiting this kid, this is his QB1 for 2020. He’s gone tell Beck & his father that he’s a want at Florida, he’s a NEED here. Mallory & Payton working him on the regular as well.

Ya, I listen to the Orange Bowl Boys and they’re awesome. That one and the CIS podcasts are my favorites. Besides that I just give other ones an occasional listen when I’m craving something Canes related. OTH is okay. 5 Rings is homer central with Darrow, but his interviews with Ivins are good listens.
BIG 3 ROLLUP IS THE BEST OUT THERE..Benji Brown did a Willy Taggart Impersantion a few weeks back

BIG 3 ROLLUP IS THE DOPEST PODCAST!!!

Advertisement
Gator bite in a pic with Carson Beck and pops?

Hoping this radio show is for UF fans.

Well it is for people in Jax in general thus for mostly UF and FSU fans. This show is almost too bad to put your brain thru though as both guys have zero charisma and sports knowledge . I know the one guy played at FSU but he knows zilch about sports in general.

Well it is for people in Jax in general thus for mostly UF and FSU fans. This show is almost too bad to put your brain thru though as both guys have zero charisma and sports knowledge . I know the one guy played at FSU but he knows zilch about sports in general.
That guy played for FSU?

Advertisement
Beck apparently measured in 6’4.5 225 at uf junior. It does seem like he’s leaning uf though

Advertisement
Back