Carson Beck

Advertisement
Yea...he was the first one here for junior day at 9 AM with his dad and left around 2 pm. You didn’t know he was coming for junior day?
Nah man, it’s the off season...I’m only here for the premature commitments and actual signings.

Nah man, it’s the off season...I’m only here for the premature commitments and actual signings.
Oh dude go look at the thread (it’s pinned up top). I don’t think we’ve ever had that much talent on campus for a junior day.

Advertisement
Hammer the over on amount of porsters that think he will commit to us if we just beat Florida in Orlando. Will probably be locked in to them by the time we take their soul

Uh, yeah, he re-tweeted both Ivins and Mallory

Check the timeline. Those were 5 and 6 days ago. He posted nothing about being on Miami's campus or enjoying his time on campus but posts a Gator pic after leaving our campus. That's not a good sign at all.

Advertisement
I have faith in Enos, If he wants this kid, he will do whatever he has to. I also believe if he gets any feel the kid isn't coming, he will cut bait quick and move on to Plan B.

Biggest problem we have is all the bodies in the QB room. Hopefully after spring, they will weed out a few. Florida has 3 guys and one is gone after this year. Big difference.

Advertisement
The attacks on Enos when this kid signs with UiF are going to be uncalled for and ridiculous. It will take a miracle to beat them out. And a stomping in August will likely have minimal impact since he wants to sign in the Spring and it could actually show he's got an even better chance to be the "man" at UiF right away. With Tate likely and hopefully getting a waiver to play next year, I think we'll sign another Peyton type kid (i.e., Tee Webb) in 2020 and then land a stud in 2021 for Enos' 3rd and likely final year with us before he leaves for another HC gig (utopian series of events obviously).

Advertisement
A bit overzealous in that prediction Mr mod

Except it’s not go watch that kids performance against Columbus in the state title game and get back to me. Anyone who scouts QB’s knows this kid is the truth he is imo the best QB in the country in 2020.

Last edited:
He’s real tight with Malory and Payton. Don’t need Hartley with those 2.
Agreed. My point was it would be a lock with Hartley and Enos. Nevertheless, I look forward to watching several of his games next year, decked out in Miami gear, with my 5 year old son, Austin. Last year, Austin closed Payton for us. Lol.

The attacks on Enos when this kid signs with UiF are going to be uncalled for and ridiculous. It will take a miracle to beat them out. And a stomping in August will likely have minimal impact since he wants to sign in the Spring and it could actually show he's got an even better chance to be the "man" at UiF right away. With Tate likely and hopefully getting a waiver to play next year, I think we'll sign another Peyton type kid (i.e., Tee Webb) in 2020 and then land a stud in 2021 for Enos' 3rd and likely final year with us before he leaves for another HC gig (utopian series of events obviously).

Tee Webb is going to likely end up a 4*. He's not Beck, but he's starting to get a lot of attention. The GA guys are high on him.

But I dont get writing off Beck yet.

Advertisement
Back