Carson Beck Talks Miami And Relationship With Enos

View as article
Advertisement
tbh I still have us as losing to UF, breaking in a whole new offense against good comp I still would pick UF to win IMO. Hope we destroy them and who knows we could surprise them, i was real down about this game when MR was coach I have some hope now with the new staff but i get its there first game.

It all depends on how effectively our staff implements the system and how our players respond to coaching. If we're being positive for a minute, it's also true that UiF will have zero film on our new offense. They may grab bits and pieces of Arkansas and Baga film and try to connect some dots, but it'll all be an estimate based on Enos's coaching at other programs.

Sorry but you gotta scratch your head at the kids football decisions if he says his #1 factor is preparation for the NFL yet he chooses to play for Mullen and a spread option where their route tree is more amateur than Richt’s.

Advertisement
Not flying off the handle, but gotta put those ******* in their place.

Especially if they are going to post in here.

I get it, but it'd be nice to get some good back and forth going with some of them about week 1. Otherwise we're just sitting around calling each other ***gots all day.

Advertisement
It all depends on how effectively our staff implements the system and how our players respond to coaching. If we're being positive for a minute, it's also true that UiF will have zero film on our new offense. They may grab bits and pieces of Arkansas and Baga film and try to connect some dots, but it'll all be an estimate based on Enos's coaching at other programs.
No film gonna be hard to know keys on defense especially losing some big talent and leadership

Advertisement
An intelligent Gator. Who knew?

Man listen, we'll end up trash talking from now until the end of time and that's fine (i don't take insults personally AT ALL because i know it's all in good fun and part of the rivalry) but when it's all said and done, as I said before, i'm here to talk football.

We're going to enter next season with unanswered questions about the OL, still kind of soft at the DT position, unproven depth at the LB position, and will be green at the CB position after Marco and Hendo no matter how much we're high on Elam and Steele. Sorry to high jack the thread btw....

Advertisement
Man listen, we'll end up trash talking from now until the end of time and that's fine (i don't take insults personally AT ALL because i know it's all in good fun and part of the rivalry) but when it's all said and done, as I said before, i'm here to talk football.

We're going to enter next season with unanswered questions about the OL, still kind of soft at the DT position, unproven depth at the LB position, and will be green at the CB position after Marco and Hendo no matter how much we're high on Elam and Steele. Sorry to high jack the thread btw....

Why are you here? You're not that annoying, which in turn makes me more annoyed because I can't be mean to you.

Have you seen Miami’s OL? Brutal...

GFY - talk football on a gator board with your recessive-gene brethren. We don’t want your kind around here.

Advertisement
Back