Carson Beck Talks Miami And Relationship With Enos

View as article
Advertisement
I don’t believe Beck is a heavy Gayturds lean, I listen to local sports talk radio and they certainly haven’t been trumpeting him as a lock. And this is from true Gayturds who run the shows outside of Bleau who’s a Semenhole. So I wouldn’t throw the hat away just yet, let’s see how his recruiting pans out. If anything the fans may be confident but the sports media isn’t whistling We Are The Boys of Old Florida just yet

He’s not a Gaytor lean. If anything he should be favoring us with Beck already having a great relationship with Enos and Mallory / Payton being close with him as well.

not Too many people decommit from bama when their position coach leaves.
This kid must have a real consideration for his development. Maybe he wasn’t considering gators for football at all until he visited and they began talking that sht to him.
I think he’s going to wait it out and see what develops here.
If we beat the gators I’ll be ready to look at someone else if he doesn’t commit soon after.
But that’s just me.
I can only imagine Enos and Manny would want an earlier commitment from a qb sooner than a few months out from early signing and preferably in the next 2 months. It’s important to have a stud committed at QB early. Rb’s and receivers need to see who’s gonna be running the show before they commit. I think kosi shut it down in January or February after Cmr had him recommit.

Pretty sure Beck said he is making a decision late spring, early summer. He did say if he needs more time that isn’t Hard and fast but that’s what he is thinking.

Advertisement
not Too many people decommit from bama when their position coach leaves.
This kid must have a real consideration for his development. Maybe he wasn’t considering gators for football at all until he visited and they began talking that sht to him.
I think he’s going to wait it out and see what develops here.
If we beat the gators I’ll be ready to look at someone else if he doesn’t commit soon after.
But that’s just me.
I can only imagine Enos and Manny would want an earlier commitment from a qb sooner than a few months out from early signing and preferably in the next 2 months. It’s important to have a stud committed at QB early. Rb’s and receivers need to see who’s gonna be running the show before they commit. I think kosi shut it down in January or February after Cmr had him recommit.

Guess you missed it. Becks stated several time late spring or early summer he will commit.

Guess you missed it. Becks stated several time late spring or early summer he will commit.
What people do doesn’t always match what they say. I’m sure both teams have a timetable before they move on. What that is and what this kid does nobody knows.

Advertisement
meyer has produced a stud at QB everywhere hes been.

What does that have to do with the discussion? All those QB’s the previous poster listed were under Urban’s watch. Wtf did he produce at MSU? I’ll tell you, ****.

Advertisement

Our Ace for Beck now?

Advertisement
Alright let’s get this thread back on track.

We need to negative recruit the **** out of Mullen’s Offence. His Qb’s take a pounding.

Am I only the one who wishes Chip Kelly would have taken the UF job?

Spelling “ offense” correctly would be a big help...🤣

Look, I hate UF, but to say Mullen doesn’t have a track record of developing QBs is just wishful thinking.

Alex Smith - successful NFL QB
Chris Leak - National champion
Tim Tebow - Heisman winner, two time national champion
Dak Prescott - solid NFL starter

I’m sorry but That’s pretty **** good. We can hate them and recognize that we are up against some good coaches at the same time.
Get that “we” **** out of your mouth, gate. There isn’t a self-respecting Cane who would ever eat gator dyck trying to pump them up. Any shame on any motherfcking alleged Cane fan thumbing this garbage up. Shame on you cucks.

Advertisement
Back