Caroll: Welcome to the U

Advertisement
Advertisement
My guess is that we are looking for AJL to play corner. If he does that gives us 4 nice WR prospects. I would think we're done at WR now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do yourselves a favor and go do a YouTube search on "Malcolm Lewis, Miramar". His highlight films are great, but watch the individual Miramar game films too if you can, it really highlights how talented he is and how great of a player he is for that team. Lots of clutch plays against outstanding competition. I'm a real big fan.

Advertisement
Do yourselves a favor and go do a YouTube search on "Malcolm Lewis, Miramar". His highlight films are great, but watch the individual Miramar game films too if you can, it really highlights how talented he is and how great of a player he is for that team. Lots of clutch plays against outstanding competition. I'm a real big fan.

Good to hear.

Lewis calms me down a little bit, but I'd still love to know why there wasnt more of an effort to go after Amari Cooper

Great pickup, I would also say the coaches know that Diggs will be elsewhere next season, or just like Lewis better

Advertisement
Back