Caroll: Welcome to the U

Entire board was on Goldens jock minus one dude who just seemed ****ed we fired Shannon. I was guilty

Advertisement
This is why people here are so afraid to be positive. God forbid you support a coach and he ends up sucking, some weirdo with an ax to grind is going to go back through the archives to find something you said 8 years ago, just to say "I told you so".
That's part of the game. We are men with egos.

This board wouldn't be as fun if people didn't get exposed for their cold takes. This locker room culture . It's all ***** n giggles anyway. Admit u were wrong and keep it moving. I know I personally don't take it that serious.

Entire board was on Goldens jock minus one dude who just seemed ****ed we fired Shannon. I was guilty
All fans ride new coaches jock, **** i used to do it. No more I want results, I used to think every recruit we got was great but not no more......show me and thats it. Im not kissing no ones *** or falling for good coach speak or social media stuff............again show me because I have seen all this fan *** kissing before.

Advertisement
MiamiNites!! lol I remember he was getting destroyed on the boards as a pro-shannon supporter on the scout boards daily in multiple threads
Listen to night, he still here he knows ****. WEZ cats be knowing when a coach is a fraud. Well some of them

All fans ride new coaches jock, **** i used to do it. No more I want results, I used to think every recruit we got was great but not no more......show me and thats it. Im not kissing no ones *** or falling for good coach speak or social media stuff............again show me because I have seen all this fan *** kissing before.

Funny, when fans of programs not used to have corches get caught up in all that preliminary **** I have to sit them down and coach them. I feel like we’re corch sniffing experts at this point

Funny, when fans of programs not used to have corches get caught up in all that preliminary **** I have to sit them down and coach them. I feel like we’re corch sniffing experts at this point
facts, im already like looking for red flags as soon as someone hired because of the previous failures.

Advertisement

this board is doing the same thing with manny. i like the manny hire and think **** do well, but we dont know that yet. show me the results on the field.

You don't get brownie points for being the first in line to hate the coach. I understand wanting to see results before drawing a conclusion, I mean it's common sense but to immediately go straight for the negative? I can't live my life assuming everything is going to be terrible just because bad things have happened in the past.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back