Can't Blame Grace

Advertisement
Golden had nothing to do with Grace getting kicked off the team. He cost himself some serious money, and I think it's sad. $5,000??? Richt needs to use this as a learning tool.

Advertisement
For those who follow the Falcons and Lions more closely, which team has the greater need at LB? I would go to the team where I have the best shot at making the roster.

Im lost. Someone help me out, He could of got more money from detroit but signed with atlanta who just loaded up with young backers the last couple years?

Don't sound true, priority undrafted free agents don't even get that much for a signing bonus...

Last edited:
Advertisement
For those who follow the Falcons and Lions more closely, which team has the greater need at LB? I would go to the team where I have the best shot at making the roster.

Falcons fan here. We had 2 rookies start for us last year and played at a high level, drafted another one this year. Grace is gonna have to make the team playing special teams. I hope it makes it.

This is odd because of Deion Jones (2nd round pick in '16) and Duke Riley (3rd round pick in '17), both of whom actually bring Grace's skill set to mind.

I think he's equally valuable (from a prospect standpoint) as Duke Riley, the guy the Falcons drafted in the 3rd round. Had Grace played in Diaz's system this past season, his college production would have very likely dwarfed Riley's. They are somewhat similar physically, too.

nahh... I would of took the money plus Lion Defense not that good.. and Falcons Defense is young.. Grace gon look mad dumb if he don't make the team when he had a chance to make 30k

Advertisement
ATL is like Miami minus the beaches...hope he didnt make his decision on what the city offers and on the chance at making the team. If the latter he should of took the 30k

He plays and is built similar to those two rookie LB's that played so well for the Falcons last season. Maybe that was his thinking. Lions sure did need LB's though.

Advertisement
NFL teams love Canes because they're are always tough and gritty players especially on defense. Grace won't go down without a fight.

Golden had nothing to do with Grace getting kicked off the team. He cost himself some serious money, and I think it's sad. $5,000??? Richt needs to use this as a learning tool.

And that has nothing to do with not wanting to be associated with that fck stick ever again.

Well, I think his skill set fits what the Falcons want on defense very well. However, I don't see any type of starting role becuse Jones is legit, and I think Duke Riley was pretty sick. Top 6 LB in this draft. - Foster, Reddick, Cunningham, Davis, McMillian, Riley.

Jermaine Grace is going to take somebody's spot on the Falcons, he'll be fine. Best decision imo especially since i'm a Falcons fan anyway.

Advertisement
Back