Can't be serious.

Have you seen how much talent we have and how little we do? Coaching/implementing schemes that utilize your the talent you do have can make a difference. Its not like the conference is loaded with talent
Boise St, San Diego St, Air Force, Hawaii, Wyoming & Utah St are all good teams with significantly more talent than UNLV.

UNLV hasn't won more than 8 games in a season since 1984 & hasn't finished a season above .500 in 6 years.

They're literally one of worst teams in the Moutain West EVERY single year & not even Trevor Lawrence would make them more than a 4 or 5 win team.

I get it, you Cult of Tathan guys have to stay true to the religion, but if you seriously think he would turn around UNLV you're either just completely unfamiliar with that program or are on some hardcore drugs, or even worse need to be on some on hardcore psychiatric meds.

Advertisement
You forgot the flaming liberal president of the U who isn't even an American citizen. Can't make this **** up! Things aren't going to get better!

What exactly does being an American citizen have to do with someone’s competence level?

Boise St, San Diego St, Air Force, Hawaii, Wyoming & Utah St are all good teams with significantly more talent than UNLV.

UNLV hasn't won more than 8 games in a season since 1984 & hasn't finished a season above .500 in 6 years.

They're literally one of worst teams in the Moutain West EVERY single year & not even Trevor Lawrence would make them more than a 4 or 5 win team.

I get it, you Cult of Tathan guys have to stay true to the religion, but if you seriously think he would turn around UNLV you're either just completely unfamiliar with that program or are on some hardcore drugs, or even worse need to be on some on hardcore psychiatric meds.
What’s wrong with hardcore drugs? Yea I’m ****ed we never gave Tate a shot cause oc **** refuses to go all shotgun with our crappy ol or hurry up. Should have just rolled Tate out every game

Lmao, have you ever watched UNLV play? Do you know how little talent they have?

Even the biggest Tathaniel cheerleader wouldn't seriously believe he would be enough to turn around UNLV.
Funny I watched gt play almost everyone of there games this year and I don’t know if they beat UNLV from the one UNLV game I watched but I do know gt beat us sooo and UNLV beat a sec team. Yea it was vandy but vandy is a toss up vs gt

Advertisement
How Dave Aranda is that much beter than Manny?
Both getting offers for low level HC jobs, you could argue that Temple is a better landing spot than UNLV. I wouldn't want either of them tbh. LSU defense was suspect as fvck this year, they were similar to a Manny defense, they could do a lot of good, but also fall apart at any point in the game and good offenses had no problem putting points up.

Nobody is happy with Manny, but some of the things that posters on here use to criticize Manny and the AD are just silly. People getting up in arms about Matt Luke, for real? The only time I heard about an Ole Miss OL was Tunsil getting PAID like an UDFA to play there, I get the bigger point, that UM isn't after top assistants, but at this point the school has showed for **** near 30 years that it won't do that, so if you expect better that's on you..

What exactly does being an American citizen have to do with someone’s competence level?
Nothing at all. You don't want to be an American and love this country get the F out! He loves our American dollar just another globalist liberal scumbag.

Politics and citizenship have nothing to do with football.
In this case it certainly does, he's leading our Miami Hurricane football team right into the abyss. Nobody does anything without him giving them the ok. Don't give me that BS that he's busy doing other ****, Bama, Clemson, Ohio state presidents can do their job and make sure the football team is doing fine so can this liberal jag.

Advertisement
Lmao, have you ever watched UNLV play? Do you know how little talent they have?

Even the biggest Tathaniel cheerleader wouldn't seriously believe he would be enough to turn around UNLV.
I actually have and I agree they have a very hard time attracting great players.

How Dave Aranda is that much beter than Manny?
Both getting offers for low level HC jobs, you could argue that Temple is a better landing spot than UNLV. I wouldn't want either of them tbh. LSU defense was suspect as fvck this year, they were similar to a Manny defense, they could do a lot of good, but also fall apart at any point in the game and good offenses had no problem putting points up.

Nobody is happy with Manny, but some of the things that posters on here use to criticize Manny and the AD are just silly. People getting up in arms about Matt Luke, for real? The only time I heard about an Ole Miss OL was Tunsil getting PAID like an UDFA to play there, I get the bigger point, that UM isn't after top assistants, but at this point the school has showed for **** near 30 years that it won't do that, so if you expect better that's on you..
You wouldn't take Matt Luke as an Oline coach over what we have? You wouldn't take Aranda over Manny? Honest question not being a smart ***. I wasn't hyping either as amazing coaches my point is teams are making moves to improve their teams. Teams that are going to bowl games. Why are we waiting until after the bowl game. That is if we are making moves at all.

Advertisement
What?

I thought Jerry Tarkanian was coaching UNLV.

Haha. Rollie Massimino was actually down here coaching at some dink college in Palm Beach County until his death a few years ago.

You wouldn't take Matt Luke as an Oline coach over what we have? You wouldn't take Aranda over Manny? Honest question not being a smart ***. I wasn't hyping either as amazing coaches my point is teams are making moves to improve their teams. Teams that are going to bowl games. Why are we waiting until after the bowl game. That is if we are making moves at all.
Honestly I didn't know of Matt Luke existence until he was fired a few days ago, so I can't say much on him, just that I never knew Ole Miss to have a great track record for OLineman.
As for Aranda, he has a better track record as a coach than Manny, but he's been a DC for 15 years, there's probably a good reason for that. But then again, after this year I would take **** near any coach with a track record over Manny.

I agree with you I wanted a clean slate on offense, maybe keep 1 or 2, but definitely get Enos the fvck out of town. I also want better coaches on defense and a real DC, but at this point we litteraly screaming into the wind. The BOT is ok for now, James is somehow teflon Don and Manny is in his happy place mentally, where we were only 258 plays away from being undefeated really. Obviusly being angry and looking for plans/solutions is part of fandombu, but for our own sake, we need to realize we are hostages of these idiots.

Last edited:
1576094748786.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back