Caneville Clowns

Advertisement
I was a supporter of Caneville.

I am no longer a supporter of Caneville.

Disgraceful agenda-based journalism.
Welcome to the conversation.

I believe they have significantly overplayed their hand, at least for the short-term.

If they are smart [debatable] they'll drop this Brown topic and just move on to other position group discussions like nothing ever happened.

Time will tell...

Advertisement
Welcome to the conversation.

I believe they have significantly overplayed their hand, at least for the short-term.

If they are smart [debatable] they'll drop this Brown topic and just move on to other position group discussions like nothing ever happened.

Time will tell...
The LG2 battle between Cristobal, Mccoy, and Samson seems like a layup.

Brother...I think if you were being objective, Cam Ward might be QB7 or QB8 off the board in this class as a best case scenario. QBUDFA worst case. He rightfully came back to college.

IMO, going into 2024 he and Shedeur are same class of prospect. 2025 Day 2 projection and let's see how it goes.
I disagree and I disagreed before he came here and before it was even a possibility. I don’t see it with jj mccarthy or bo nix and they’re considered top5 in this class, i think cam style will translate to the nfl better than penix will and considering the injury history with penix and him being a couple years older he is a riskier take than cam to me

Only qbs i would clearly put over cam are caleb maye daniels everyone else i truly think cam is better. I agree he had to raise his stock for the nfl but that doesn’t shape my opinion at all

I disagree and I disagreed before he came here and before it was even a possibility. I don’t see it with jj mccarthy or bo nix and they’re considered top5 in this class, i think cam style will translate to the nfl better than penix will and considering the injury history with penix and him being a couple years older he is a riskier take than cam to me

Only qbs i would clearly put over cam are caleb maye daniels everyone else i truly think cam is better. I agree he had to raise his stock for the nfl but that doesn’t shape my opinion at all
Is there any way that the Cway Lions of Detroit could draft JJ McCarthy?

Asking for a friend.

Advertisement

jennifer lawrence GIF

Advertisement

What is this guy trying to do? Now he’s tagging JB

Love JB but running like he did with the ball nowhere close to being protected and running to the left sideline with ball clearly exposed in his right hand. Wow, multiple issues on what not to do when you have bad habits.

If he leaves, I wish him the best.

The racist BS is just trying to cover up his years long deficiencies that he barely improved on. If he is not going to play here, I hope he can stand out somewhere else where he is a better fit. Does not change his accuracy issues.

Advertisement
It's a little known fact* that had Grantland Rice not declared the Four Horsemen the best player combination to line up behind the Seven Mules, Knute Rockne would have played four other less qualified backs. The lesson here is that sportswriters always know more than coaches.

*Fact = I made this up.

Did these guys not watch the spring game what did JB show to prove he was better than the other two backups, since he had a long run he’s the better QB. Caneville is not a Miami fan he’s a clout chaser

Did these guys not watch the spring game what did JB show to prove he was better than the other two backups, since he had a long run he’s the better QB. Caneville is not a Miami fan he’s a clout chaser
He dropped two deep dimes, and showed elusivness with His legs...what did the other 3 do?

Advertisement
Back