Caneville Clowns

Advertisement
I always LMAO at how many get their panties in a wad over something said by some internet star wannabe. These wannabe’s create youtube pages and beg people to subscribe to their “channels” and enough people are gullible enough to do so to keep them afloat.

Here’s what I say to these wannabe’s - Get a real job!

Are you saying that because Mario knows buddy is tapped into the STREET portion of our fanbase he's hand cuffed by him and can't pull his credentials? You think that's what Mario pays attention to? We already got a dude on staff making a paycheck because he's plugged into the peewee football circuit 8 and under. Who else we need.
Unfortunately Brooklyn negative publicity is 10x the $ positive is….

I’m not downplaying JB feels a bit hurt. Anyone that has played football above the HS level and hasn’t dominated in every point has felt this way.

I can’t speak to him asking about a QBs coach the SUMMER prior to him asking for a RS. But if they held him back from working with a private QB coach during the year or after that’s crazy. My assumption would be they wouldn’t want him working working with a private QB coach the summer before his Sophmore year is because they wanted him to be a leader and warrior in the film room and actually push TVD for the starting spot.

Advertisement
We’re fixing this. Lot of meat left on the bone. It’s a new era of CanesInSight.
Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

The thing is everyone has a preference for what they want at certain positions. Caneville, Flo and even David Lake at 247 have all been consistent in saying they can’t understand how Mario and staff would choose Emory over JB. Are they crazy, absolutely not. If multiple people of all races are saying Emory is being over hyped then there could be truth to it.

It comes down to scheme fit. What Dawson and Mario want to do here versus Qb strengths.

We won’t know who’s right or who’s wrong until JB transfers and plays or doesn’t play elsewhere.

Me personally, I’ve always wanted to see JB in his final form. He has what I would want in a QB and I can see that he could be a monster as a RS junior or RS senior. But this isn’t NCAA, I can’t just change my playbook to Gus Malzahn in the offseason lol.

There are many layers to this but ultimately the inevitable is around the corner. JB will not be here much longer and we will all find out the truth. Some people will be right and some will look like idiots.
Neither Jacurri nor Emory should be the starting QB here. Neither is good enough.

No. I don't pay attention to Gary. What's been inferred is they shouldn't lose their credentials because of their connections to recruits. They don't mean **** to anyone inside the program. Race hustling to further your business is intolerable. Even more so when at the expense of 🙌.
How are they Race Hustling?
Did you read the Tweet?

Advertisement
I mean if the biggest controversy during spring ball is who the third string QB is….thats a problem I take 100 out of 100 times haha still was a dumb question though

Going to laugh when media credentials get pulled. Streeter is terrible at interviewing and asking questions.
I know SMD catches a lot of heat but I don't recall her ever asking who the 4th string anybody is in all her years.
Caneville Clowns

he's been advocating for jacurri for weeks, criticizing management for not making him THEE backup. so this was his 15 seconds to take a shot a mario. mario replied off the record, "meat me in the parking lot"

****** way to advocate for someone and he just burned himself. reminds me of **** luther campbell pulled

Advertisement
Boy is buddies with Uncle Luke and they said on a show last season that if JB wasn’t the starter it was a race related decision. So much race baiting with caneville
I don't recall Streeter ever saying that.

What I do recall him saying before the bowl game is Jaccuri has an opportunity and needs to take advantage of that opportunity.

I do think Streeter an Caneville have hurt their credibility. They should be reporting the news, not trying to make the news.

I think Streeter does a really good job when he stays in his lane reporting on high school kids that are UM prospects who become UM student athletes. He's known the local young men since they were in optimist football.

What he and Caneville have done this past week(s) on social media and the question to Mario is flat out wrong and it certainly doesn't help Jaccuri.

He's using his position in media to push for a player. That is wrong and should never happen. If he wants to do that as a fan, then fine, but you cannot do that and remain a member of the media.

Last edited:
Canesville has the streets ear especially Streeter. Mario isn’t crazy. He’s probably been wanting to pull there credentials but someone told him who’s tapped in that he can’t. Bad optics. Now I know many of you wont believe that, but its true. Street cats who like the Canes dont listen to Locked on Canes or even CIS. I was at a bbq around the way the other day and was talking Canes talk and was telling them the rumors I knew from CIS and Dmoney and nobody knew who I was talking about. They were all tapped into Canesville and Streeter. Proceed to downvote me and call me crazy.
i actually believe it 100%. to their detriment.

Advertisement
Please keep us informed on how Mario looks to you. I await your reports with invaded breas lol
he's been advocating for jacurri for weeks, criticizing management for not making him THEE backup. so this was his 15 seconds to take a shot a mario. mario replied off the record, "meat me in the parking lot"

****** way to advocate for someone and he just burned himself. reminds me of **** luther campbell pulled
It’s this ^^^^^^ plus the stuff last year with Luther that was racially inclusive. It isn’t one tweet with Caneville; we can respect his thought without him understanding the repercussions of his whole tantrum.

It actually brings no value to JB in the long run and just drags the program in undue crap for no reason.

I always LMAO at how many get their panties in a wad over something said by some internet star wannabe. These wannabe’s create youtube pages and beg people to subscribe to their “channels” and enough people are gullible enough to do so to keep them afloat.

Here’s what I say to these wannabe’s - Get a real job!
They've made it their job to the level of being credentialed
It’s this ^^^^^^ plus the stuff last year with Luther that was racially inclusive. It isn’t one tweet with Caneville; we can respect his thought without him understanding the repercussions of his whole tantrum.

It actually brings no value to JB in the long run and just drags the program in undue crap for no reason.
JB just caught in the cross fire. Shame he's even caught up in this. These fools pushing crypto advice on suckers. Nevin released a video and these **** boys said hold my beer when grifting HS kids wasn't enough.

Advertisement
Back